Most Clicked This Week
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Roseanne Barr speaks out at Yedioth Ahronoth/Ynet anti-BDS Jerusalem conference [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Israel Victory Project
“American and Israeli lawmakers will jointly push for a new paradigm for the peace process conjured up by the Israel Victory Project”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Knesset Israel Victory Caucus A briefing by Oded Forer November 8, 2017 Ze’ev Jabotinsky, author, soldier, and Zionist leader, introduced his Iron Wall doctrine in a 1923 essay, which maintained that Arab acquiescence in the Jewish right … Continue reading