Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Israel’s ‘Reservists on Duty’ shows fruitful Israeli display in Dubai (UAE) market. Amazing.
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
- Gay Porn Producer calls out anti-Semitic thugs at Chicago LGBT conference [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah
“The US and Israel both had ‘scores to settle’ with terror chief al-Masri, reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in August; Iran now said to fear more hits in Trump’s last 2 months”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Al-Qaeda No. 2 was planning attacks on Israelis, Jews when killed in Tehran by Staff November 14, 2020 The Al-Qaeda No. 2 reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in Tehran in August was planning attacks on Israeli … Continue reading
“Israeli agents shot Abu Muhammad al-Masri on the streets of Tehran at the behest of the U.S., officials said, but no one — Iran, Al Qaeda, the U.S. or Israel — has publicly acknowledged the killing”
NEW YORK TIMES Al Qaeda’s No. 2, Accused in U.S. Embassy Attacks, Is Secretly Killed in Iran by Adam Goldman, Eric Schmitt, Farnaz Fassihi and Ronen Bergman November 13, 2020 Al Qaeda’s second-highest leader, accused of being one of the … Continue reading