Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
Tag Archives: Hadassah
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading