Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Daniel Pipes
“Ahead of Trump’s announcement, Barack Obama’s ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro delivered a not-particularly-veiled threat to Israelis who might be tempted to accept Trump’s framework for peace”
WASHINGTON TIMES Reservations about the Trump Mideast peace plan by Daniel Pipes January 29, 2020 …Nevertheless, I am not delighted with the plan, and for two main reasons. First, who needs it? Israel does best when it acts independently on … Continue reading
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA Let Israel win by Vic Rosenthal January 21, 2018 Why can’t Israel and the Palestinians just get along? Daniel Pipes answers that wars end when one side or the other wins. And Israel, he says, is not trying … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE The SPLC Finds Niqabs and Kippahs Equally Threatening by Daniel Pipes November 6, 2016 The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Heidi Beirich has distributed a standardized reply to the avalanche of protests (including a particularly eloquent one by … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Ted Cruz for President by Daniel Pipes May 2, 2016 …In this spirit, along with 120 others, I signed a Mar. 2 “Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders” that asserted we “commit ourselves to … Continue reading
ISIS is collapsing: They’ve overpromised and its recruits are no longer buying the sales pitch; they will rebel when given the chance
MIAMI HERALD ISIS in Syria, Iraq, weaker, is on the verge of collapse by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 I predict that the ISIS state in Syria and Iraq will collapse as fast as it arose. Indeed, I will go … Continue reading
“Is it better for Israel to have the near-unanimous support of Jews (1.8 % of US) or the very substantial support of the 38 percent who are conservative?”
ISRAEL HAYOM Does Israel Need U.S. Jewish Support? by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 …Jewish support for Israel has weakened primarily because Jews are solidly on the liberal-left of the political spectrum (these days symbolized by Bernie Sanders), the side … Continue reading