Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Daniel Pipes
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA Let Israel win by Vic Rosenthal January 21, 2018 Why can’t Israel and the Palestinians just get along? Daniel Pipes answers that wars end when one side or the other wins. And Israel, he says, is not trying … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE The SPLC Finds Niqabs and Kippahs Equally Threatening by Daniel Pipes November 6, 2016 The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Heidi Beirich has distributed a standardized reply to the avalanche of protests (including a particularly eloquent one by … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Ted Cruz for President by Daniel Pipes May 2, 2016 …In this spirit, along with 120 others, I signed a Mar. 2 “Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders” that asserted we “commit ourselves to … Continue reading
ISIS is collapsing: They’ve overpromised and its recruits are no longer buying the sales pitch; they will rebel when given the chance
MIAMI HERALD ISIS in Syria, Iraq, weaker, is on the verge of collapse by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 I predict that the ISIS state in Syria and Iraq will collapse as fast as it arose. Indeed, I will go … Continue reading
“Is it better for Israel to have the near-unanimous support of Jews (1.8 % of US) or the very substantial support of the 38 percent who are conservative?”
ISRAEL HAYOM Does Israel Need U.S. Jewish Support? by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 …Jewish support for Israel has weakened primarily because Jews are solidly on the liberal-left of the political spectrum (these days symbolized by Bernie Sanders), the side … Continue reading
DANIEL PIPES Identifying Islamists through Interrogations January 13, 2016 When Donald Trump in December called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” I replied that changing just one word – “Islamists” instead of “Muslims” – … Continue reading