Most Clicked This Week
- Tel Aviv: Iron Dome filmed intercepting barrage of rockets over Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Stand With Us had twice written to Johns Hopkins about TA Rasha Anayah
- Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
- The Sheikh Jarrah story at the center of this "cycle of violence," what the media isn't telling you
- "Prior to the attack, the IDF warned the civilians who were in the building and gave them sufficient time to evacuate”
- "Shortly after midnight on Friday, the Israel Defense Forces appeared to give the impression that a ground offensive was underway, sending Hamas operatives into tunnels and the direct path of a massive wave of Israeli airstrikes"
- "After 75 years of making excuses and denying the plain fact that antisemitism is the root and the branch of the Arab conflict with Israel, Israelis of all walks of life and across the political spectrum need to accept that it is true"
Tag Archives: Council on American Islamic Relations
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM Illinois Democrats Line Up to Help CAIR Fundraise by Steven Emerson January 4, 2021 In yet another example of political expediency overcoming better judgment, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
ISRAEL GROUP WATCH: Jew-hating rant by friend of CAIR director and president of Young Democrats in Florida March 26, 2018 The following antisemitic rant caught on video by The United West, peels another layer exposing the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) for … Continue reading
Until #CAIR “stops trying to demonize Christian politicians, right-wingers, Muslim reformers, and US foreign policy, Americans will likely fall victim to more of these hate-driven terrorist attacks”
THE DAILY WIRE Three Tricks Islamists Use to Conceal the Truth about Orlando by David M. Swindle June 24, 2016 Hours after 49 innocent people were brutally killed during the Pulse massacre in Orlando, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) … Continue reading
ABA JOURNAL Suit targeting Council on American-Islamic Relations over fake lawyer is reinstated by DC Circuit by Debra Cassens Weiss June 21, 2016 A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit seeking to hold the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action … Continue reading
Third year in a row: San Francisco #CAIR Exec Director @ZahraBilloo bashes U.S. military on #MemorialDay
CLARION PROJECT CAIR Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops by Ryan Mauro May 29, 2016 A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG CAIR’S lawyer claims pro-Israel charities are terrorists by Daniel Greenfield January 5, 2016 The lawyer of an Al Qaeda founder goes to war against Israel…Forget academic boycotts and protesting Israeli oranges in the produce aisle. The new … Continue reading
Courageous Muslims Part 2: Calls for DC Muslim Rally to tell Isis, other extremists “Go to Hell.” CAIR is less enthusiastic.
BOSTON HERALD Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-Isis rally by Brian Dowling and Joe Dwinell December 6, 2015 The founder of the Islamic Institute of Boston says now is the time for Muslims to plan a massive march on the … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller May 27, 2015 In a recent solicitation email to supporters, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) attacked Jewish philanthropist Nina Rosenwald for donating to “groups that exist to make people fear and hate Islam.” Referring to Ms. Rosenwald as … Continue reading