Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Council on American Islamic Relations
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
ISRAEL GROUP WATCH: Jew-hating rant by friend of CAIR director and president of Young Democrats in Florida March 26, 2018 The following antisemitic rant caught on video by The United West, peels another layer exposing the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) for … Continue reading
Until #CAIR “stops trying to demonize Christian politicians, right-wingers, Muslim reformers, and US foreign policy, Americans will likely fall victim to more of these hate-driven terrorist attacks”
THE DAILY WIRE Three Tricks Islamists Use to Conceal the Truth about Orlando by David M. Swindle June 24, 2016 Hours after 49 innocent people were brutally killed during the Pulse massacre in Orlando, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) … Continue reading
ABA JOURNAL Suit targeting Council on American-Islamic Relations over fake lawyer is reinstated by DC Circuit by Debra Cassens Weiss June 21, 2016 A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit seeking to hold the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action … Continue reading
Third year in a row: San Francisco #CAIR Exec Director @ZahraBilloo bashes U.S. military on #MemorialDay
CLARION PROJECT CAIR Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops by Ryan Mauro May 29, 2016 A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG CAIR’S lawyer claims pro-Israel charities are terrorists by Daniel Greenfield January 5, 2016 The lawyer of an Al Qaeda founder goes to war against Israel…Forget academic boycotts and protesting Israeli oranges in the produce aisle. The new … Continue reading
Courageous Muslims Part 2: Calls for DC Muslim Rally to tell Isis, other extremists “Go to Hell.” CAIR is less enthusiastic.
BOSTON HERALD Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-Isis rally by Brian Dowling and Joe Dwinell December 6, 2015 The founder of the Islamic Institute of Boston says now is the time for Muslims to plan a massive march on the … Continue reading