Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Council on American Islamic Relations
DAILY WIRE DHS Approves $100K Grant Of Taxpayers’ Money To CAIR by Sam Westrop January 17, 2020 In October, the Trump administration handed out $100,000 of taxpayer dollars to the terror-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Middle East Forum … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
ISRAEL GROUP WATCH: Jew-hating rant by friend of CAIR director and president of Young Democrats in Florida March 26, 2018 The following antisemitic rant caught on video by The United West, peels another layer exposing the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) for … Continue reading
Until #CAIR “stops trying to demonize Christian politicians, right-wingers, Muslim reformers, and US foreign policy, Americans will likely fall victim to more of these hate-driven terrorist attacks”
THE DAILY WIRE Three Tricks Islamists Use to Conceal the Truth about Orlando by David M. Swindle June 24, 2016 Hours after 49 innocent people were brutally killed during the Pulse massacre in Orlando, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) … Continue reading
ABA JOURNAL Suit targeting Council on American-Islamic Relations over fake lawyer is reinstated by DC Circuit by Debra Cassens Weiss June 21, 2016 A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit seeking to hold the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action … Continue reading
Third year in a row: San Francisco #CAIR Exec Director @ZahraBilloo bashes U.S. military on #MemorialDay
CLARION PROJECT CAIR Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops by Ryan Mauro May 29, 2016 A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG CAIR’S lawyer claims pro-Israel charities are terrorists by Daniel Greenfield January 5, 2016 The lawyer of an Al Qaeda founder goes to war against Israel…Forget academic boycotts and protesting Israeli oranges in the produce aisle. The new … Continue reading