Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Steven Salaita
“After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies”
TABLET MAG The Big Lie by David Mikics June 5, 2019 Fiercely anti-Zionist students have become a fixture on American college campuses. They depend on professors for their doctrine, and the professors are spreading disinformation, as Cary Nelson, president of the American … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
CAMPUS WATCH Steven Salaita’s Anti-Israel ‘Martyrdom’ Nets Him $600k, Fees by Cinnamon Stillwell November 13, 2015 A settlement between the University of Illinois (UI) and former Virginia Tech University professor Steven Salaita was approved by UI’s Board of Trustees Thursday. … Continue reading
THE GUARDIAN by Associated Press June 13, 2015 A leading academic group voted on Saturday to censure the University of Illinois’ flagship campus over its decision not to hire a professor following his anti-Israel Twitter messages, a vote the university’s … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Eric Owens February 3, 2015 Steven Salaita, the world-class Israel hater who lost a job offer from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign over an expletive-laden Twitter rampage, sued the school late last week. In the federal lawsuit, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Sam Taylor November 25, 2014 Former Virginia Tech professor Steven Salaita received a standing ovation from Middle East scholars and academics from around the world on Saturday afternoon. Salaita, who was terminated from the University of Illinois … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Jodi Cohen November 17, 2014 Controversial professor Steven Salaita, whose job offer at the University of Illinois was rescinded after he made anti-Israel comments on social media, filed a lawsuit Monday alleging that the university has violated … Continue reading