Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Steven Salaita
“After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies”
TABLET MAG The Big Lie by David Mikics June 5, 2019 Fiercely anti-Zionist students have become a fixture on American college campuses. They depend on professors for their doctrine, and the professors are spreading disinformation, as Cary Nelson, president of the American … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
CAMPUS WATCH Steven Salaita’s Anti-Israel ‘Martyrdom’ Nets Him $600k, Fees by Cinnamon Stillwell November 13, 2015 A settlement between the University of Illinois (UI) and former Virginia Tech University professor Steven Salaita was approved by UI’s Board of Trustees Thursday. … Continue reading
THE GUARDIAN by Associated Press June 13, 2015 A leading academic group voted on Saturday to censure the University of Illinois’ flagship campus over its decision not to hire a professor following his anti-Israel Twitter messages, a vote the university’s … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Eric Owens February 3, 2015 Steven Salaita, the world-class Israel hater who lost a job offer from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign over an expletive-laden Twitter rampage, sued the school late last week. In the federal lawsuit, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Sam Taylor November 25, 2014 Former Virginia Tech professor Steven Salaita received a standing ovation from Middle East scholars and academics from around the world on Saturday afternoon. Salaita, who was terminated from the University of Illinois … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Jodi Cohen November 17, 2014 Controversial professor Steven Salaita, whose job offer at the University of Illinois was rescinded after he made anti-Israel comments on social media, filed a lawsuit Monday alleging that the university has violated … Continue reading