Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Charlotte
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading