Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Egypt
11.5% of Syria’s population–more then 12 million people–have been killed or injured since their “Arab Spring”
EMET ONLINE A Look Back at the Arab Spring, Ten Years On by Sarah Stern December 31, 2020 It is hard to believe that next week will have been a decade since Mohamed Bouazizi, a Tunisian fruit vender, set himself … Continue reading
“The resulting ties appear to present the incoming U.S. administration with a robust new hub in the Middle East that links Israel, the UAE and Bahrain”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel and the Arab Gulf States, a New Strategic Corridor of Power by Seth Frantzman December 4, 2020 November became a turning point for Israel’s new ties with Gulf states…It’s difficult to keep track of all the … Continue reading
“Egyptian Islamic scholar Saad Eddin Al-Hilali expressed concern that Biden, if elected, will continue in the footsteps of Obama and endorse the Islamists”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Arabs Warn Biden: Do Not Embrace Islamists by Khaled Abu Toameh November 19, 2020 In a clear message directed to a possible US administration under Joe Biden, Saudi Arabia and Egypt have warned against supporting the Muslim Brotherhood … Continue reading
JNS Why Cairo has stayed (mostly) silent as Israel considers sovereignty by Israel Kasnett July 7, 2020 When Mossad chief Yossi Cohen flew to Egypt last week to meet with the head of Egypt’s General Intelligence Service Abbas Kamal and … Continue reading
“The purpose of these diplomatic efforts was to reach an agreement on the nature and scope of the response from Sunni Arab countries, chief among them Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with Israel – if and when Israel applies sovereignty”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Jordan, Egypt will make only symbolic condemnation of sovereignty’ by Daniel Siryoti June 23, 2020 …Senior Arab diplomatic officials, along with senior defense and intelligence officials in Egypt and Jordan, confirmed to Israel Hayom … Continue reading
US plan to remove troops from Sinai “has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government”
JEWISH INSIDER Congress warns Trump about withdrawing U.S. troops from Sinai by Jacob Kornbluh May 18, 2020 A bipartisan group of members of Congress — led by Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman Jim Risch (R-ID) and ranking member Bob Menendez … Continue reading
“It is worth noting that Egypt, which has a shared border with the Gaza Strip, did not send any test kits or disinfectant materials to the Palestinians living there”
GATESTONE Israel Helps Palestinians Prevent Coronavirus; Arabs Betray Them by Khaled Abu Toameh March 16, 2020 While Israel is working overtime with Palestinians to curb and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Arab states appear to be doing what … Continue reading
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading
“Intensive talks are ongoing between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh to convene a summit in the Egyptian capital in the coming weeks, which will include a meeting between PM Netanyahu and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US promoting historic meeting between PM, Saudi crown prince by Daniel Siryoti February 7, 2020 Senior Arab diplomatic sources on Thursday night said intensive talks were taking place between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh … Continue reading
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading