Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Egypt
After 5 years in an Egyptian prison for his extremism, Maajid Nawaz became an outspoken critic of Islam, and pro-Israel advocate
TIMES OF ISRAEL The British activist who went from radical Islam to staunch Israel ally by Robert Philbot February 19, 2018 In the summer of 2001 Maajid Nawaz traveled to Jerusalem for the first time to visit the Al Aqsa mosque. … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
“Breaking a major taboo in the Arab world, famous Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim went to Tel Aviv this week to give a lecture. He knew it would be controversial”
THE NEW ARAB ‘Traitor to Palestinian struggle’: Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim causes uproar after Tel Aviv visit by Roger Hercz January 3, 2018 Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim caused controversy after giving a lecture in Israel. The 79-year old … Continue reading
“Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions with Egypt were not realized”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Future of Israel’s Peace Treaty with Egypt by Efraim Inbar November 27, 2017 …Unfortunately, Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions were not realized. The rooted cultural and religious barriers to having good relations with … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“The Haggadah recounts the Egyptians’ pattern of Jew-hatred: They envied the prosperity of their Jewish minority, enslaved and ultimately engaged in genocide with Pharaoh’s decree to drown all newborn Jewish males”
JERUSALEM POST Passover: We have reason to rejoice by Isi Leibler April 9, 2017 Tonight, most Israelis, secular as well as observant, will celebrate Passover, the festival of freedom in which we recount our life of slavery and exodus from … Continue reading