Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Egypt
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
“Deep anti-Israel propaganda in #Egypt constitutes a serious stumbling block” to achieving Mid East peace
JERUSALEM POST The future of Egyptian-Israeli relations: Cairo more committed to peace than normalization by Haisam Hassanein February 18, 2017 …The shaping of the young Egyptian mind on the subject of Israel starts in school, with the Islamic religious narrative … Continue reading
REUTERS Islamic State-linked group claims rocket attack on Israeli resort by Nidal al-Mughrabi, Maayan Lubell and Omar Fahmy February 9, 2017 An Islamic State-affiliated group claimed responsibility for firing rockets on Thursday towards Israel’s Red Sea resort of Eilat from … Continue reading
“A new book explores how a week-long war—one barely covered in college history courses—explained the subsequent sixty years of American foreign policy in the Middle East”
THE TOWER We Are Still Living With Eisenhower’s Biggest Mistake by Michael J. Totten February 2017 American presidents make the same foreign policy mistakes over and over again…Thank goodness, then, for Hudson Institute senior fellow Michael Doran’s valiant attempt to … Continue reading
“New Zealand, Venezuela, Malaysia and Senegal give Cairo until midnight to decide if it will reintroduce resolution shelved after heavy pressure from Israel, Trump”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Security Council members threaten to push anti-settlement draft if Egypt won’t by Joshua Davidovich, TOI Staff December 23, 2016 Four countries have reportedly issued Egypt with an ultimatum, threatening to bring forward a UN Security Council resolution … Continue reading
“On the 39th anniversary of Sadat’s speech in Jerusalem, the two countries have never been closer, analysts say”
AL JAZEERA Egypt-Israel relations ‘at highest level’ in history by Zena Tahhan November 20, 2016 Almost four decades since former Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat extended a hand of peace to Israel, the two governments have reached “full partnership and unbreakable … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Egypt’s Tunnel Destroying Officer Assassinated by David Israel October 23, 2016 The head of the Egyptian army’s Ninth Armored Division Major Adel Ragaai was assassinated on Saturday morning, the army media office told Daily News Egypt on Saturday. Based … Continue reading