Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Egypt
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel spends weekend ablaze as fires break out throughout the country by Tamar Beeri May 26, 2019 Firefighters managed to contain by Saturday the wildfires that had raged throughout Israel the previous days. International help from Greece, Croatia, … Continue reading
“Designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist designation could complicate Washington’s relationship with NATO ally Turkey”
REUTERS Trump weighs labelling Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group by Steve Holland April 30, 2019 President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO), the White House said on Tuesday, which would bring sanctions … Continue reading
Egypt to Hamas: “Even if the Israelis decide to dismantle your rule in Gaza by assassinating each and every one of you we won’t lift a finger”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Israel will destroy you and we won’t do a thing to stop it’ by Daniel Siryoti March 17, 2019 Shortly after 9 p.m. on Thursday, minutes after sirens blared across central Israel and a … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
“President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi tells CBS (in interview Egyptian government asked not to air) that his country is cooperating with Israeli security forces in order to drive Islamic State out of Sinai Peninsula”
YNET Report: Sisi says Egypt, Israel cooperate against militants by Associated Press January 5, 2019 Egypt’s president has told CBS that his country and Israel, with whom it fought four wars, are cooperating against Islamic State militants in the Sinai … Continue reading
The proposed Hamas-Israel truce: “As for Egypt, Qatar, and the UN, they are acting strictly out of concern for their own and Hamas’s interests”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE The Middle East “Truce”: Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted by Bassam Tawil November 5, 2018 …Egypt wants a truce between Hamas and Israel because it wants quiet along its shared border with the Gaza Strip. Qatar wants the … Continue reading