Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Egypt
The New State Solution: “Brokering an end to the Israel Palestinian conflict could bring the Egyptians back from the brink”
YNET Egypt: Kingmaker in a new Middle East by General Amir Avivi (Ret.) and Benjamin Anthony July 20, 2018 Over the past year, together with several retired Israeli security experts, we have written about, and spoken of, the need to … Continue reading
“TV report says Cairo, when fixing ceasefire late Friday, emphasized to terror group that Israeli strikes were the direct result of IDF soldier’s killing by Gaza sniper”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt warned Hamas: Israel will go to war ‘in two hours’ if you respond to raids by Staff July 21, 2018 An unofficial ceasefire reached overnight Friday-Saturday between Israel and Hamas came after Egypt warned the Palestinian … Continue reading
New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
ALGEMEINER The New State Solution: Turning Gaza Into an Opportunity for Regional Peace by Amir Avivi May 27, 2018 …Yet Gaza also constitutes the richest opportunity to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict. With the right policies, Gaza can become nothing less … Continue reading
Reversing flow of that Egypt-Israel pipeline “to import gas into Egypt instead of having the country export gas to Israel”
MADA MASR Companions to the Israeli gas deal: Noble and Delek in talks to acquire East Mediterranean Gas pipeline by Asmahan Soliman, Translated by Salma Khalifa February 28, 2018 Sources close to the gas deal signed between Dolphinus Holdings, which … Continue reading
After 5 years in an Egyptian prison for his extremism, Maajid Nawaz became an outspoken critic of Islam, and pro-Israel advocate
TIMES OF ISRAEL The British activist who went from radical Islam to staunch Israel ally by Robert Philbot February 19, 2018 In the summer of 2001 Maajid Nawaz traveled to Jerusalem for the first time to visit the Al Aqsa mosque. … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
“Breaking a major taboo in the Arab world, famous Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim went to Tel Aviv this week to give a lecture. He knew it would be controversial”
THE NEW ARAB ‘Traitor to Palestinian struggle’: Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim causes uproar after Tel Aviv visit by Roger Hercz January 3, 2018 Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim caused controversy after giving a lecture in Israel. The 79-year old … Continue reading