Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Egypt
“Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions with Egypt were not realized”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Future of Israel’s Peace Treaty with Egypt by Efraim Inbar November 27, 2017 …Unfortunately, Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions were not realized. The rooted cultural and religious barriers to having good relations with … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“The Haggadah recounts the Egyptians’ pattern of Jew-hatred: They envied the prosperity of their Jewish minority, enslaved and ultimately engaged in genocide with Pharaoh’s decree to drown all newborn Jewish males”
JERUSALEM POST Passover: We have reason to rejoice by Isi Leibler April 9, 2017 Tonight, most Israelis, secular as well as observant, will celebrate Passover, the festival of freedom in which we recount our life of slavery and exodus from … Continue reading
Egypt and Jordan tell Israel they must (again) release captured murderers in order to “advance peace”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt’s Sissi said set to present Trump with Mideast peace plan by Tamar Pileggi April 3, 2017 Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Jordan’s King Abdullah II will reportedly present US President Donald Trump with a framework to … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
“Deep anti-Israel propaganda in #Egypt constitutes a serious stumbling block” to achieving Mid East peace
JERUSALEM POST The future of Egyptian-Israeli relations: Cairo more committed to peace than normalization by Haisam Hassanein February 18, 2017 …The shaping of the young Egyptian mind on the subject of Israel starts in school, with the Islamic religious narrative … Continue reading