Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Egypt
New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
ALGEMEINER The New State Solution: Turning Gaza Into an Opportunity for Regional Peace by Amir Avivi May 27, 2018 …Yet Gaza also constitutes the richest opportunity to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict. With the right policies, Gaza can become nothing less … Continue reading
Reversing flow of that Egypt-Israel pipeline “to import gas into Egypt instead of having the country export gas to Israel”
MADA MASR Companions to the Israeli gas deal: Noble and Delek in talks to acquire East Mediterranean Gas pipeline by Asmahan Soliman, Translated by Salma Khalifa February 28, 2018 Sources close to the gas deal signed between Dolphinus Holdings, which … Continue reading
After 5 years in an Egyptian prison for his extremism, Maajid Nawaz became an outspoken critic of Islam, and pro-Israel advocate
TIMES OF ISRAEL The British activist who went from radical Islam to staunch Israel ally by Robert Philbot February 19, 2018 In the summer of 2001 Maajid Nawaz traveled to Jerusalem for the first time to visit the Al Aqsa mosque. … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
“Breaking a major taboo in the Arab world, famous Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim went to Tel Aviv this week to give a lecture. He knew it would be controversial”
THE NEW ARAB ‘Traitor to Palestinian struggle’: Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim causes uproar after Tel Aviv visit by Roger Hercz January 3, 2018 Egyptian academic Saad Eddin Ibrahim caused controversy after giving a lecture in Israel. The 79-year old … Continue reading
“Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions with Egypt were not realized”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Future of Israel’s Peace Treaty with Egypt by Efraim Inbar November 27, 2017 …Unfortunately, Israeli expectations for normal inter-state and people-to-people interactions were not realized. The rooted cultural and religious barriers to having good relations with … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading