Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Egypt
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“The Haggadah recounts the Egyptians’ pattern of Jew-hatred: They envied the prosperity of their Jewish minority, enslaved and ultimately engaged in genocide with Pharaoh’s decree to drown all newborn Jewish males”
JERUSALEM POST Passover: We have reason to rejoice by Isi Leibler April 9, 2017 Tonight, most Israelis, secular as well as observant, will celebrate Passover, the festival of freedom in which we recount our life of slavery and exodus from … Continue reading
Egypt and Jordan tell Israel they must (again) release captured murderers in order to “advance peace”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt’s Sissi said set to present Trump with Mideast peace plan by Tamar Pileggi April 3, 2017 Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Jordan’s King Abdullah II will reportedly present US President Donald Trump with a framework to … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
“Deep anti-Israel propaganda in #Egypt constitutes a serious stumbling block” to achieving Mid East peace
JERUSALEM POST The future of Egyptian-Israeli relations: Cairo more committed to peace than normalization by Haisam Hassanein February 18, 2017 …The shaping of the young Egyptian mind on the subject of Israel starts in school, with the Islamic religious narrative … Continue reading
REUTERS Islamic State-linked group claims rocket attack on Israeli resort by Nidal al-Mughrabi, Maayan Lubell and Omar Fahmy February 9, 2017 An Islamic State-affiliated group claimed responsibility for firing rockets on Thursday towards Israel’s Red Sea resort of Eilat from … Continue reading
“A new book explores how a week-long war—one barely covered in college history courses—explained the subsequent sixty years of American foreign policy in the Middle East”
THE TOWER We Are Still Living With Eisenhower’s Biggest Mistake by Michael J. Totten February 2017 American presidents make the same foreign policy mistakes over and over again…Thank goodness, then, for Hudson Institute senior fellow Michael Doran’s valiant attempt to … Continue reading