Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: IRS
FREE BEACON IRS Apologizes to Pro-Israel Group for Biased Treatment by Adam Kredo February 1, 2018 A pro-Israel organization that found its nonprofit status subjected to undue scrutiny by the Obama administration’s IRS as a result of its advocacy on … Continue reading
#IRS harassment: “Though the government fought a long battle to prevent Z Street—which is sympathetic to Israel’s settlement movement—from suing to recover its rights, the courts consistently upheld its right to do so”
COMMENTARY The IRS Scandal Still Matters by Jonathan S. Tobin October 31, 2016 …Though the Z Street litigation preceded the general outrage about the revelations about the IRS’s discrimination broke in the spring of 2013, it opened a window into … Continue reading
“Why J Street’s push to revoke tax exemptions for groups supporting Jewish communities in the West Bank is unconstitutional”
TABLET MAG The Problem With Using the Tax Code to Punish Israeli Settlements by Eugene Kontorovich October 6, 2016 J Street and like-minded progressives are campaigning to eliminate U.S. tax exemptions for charitable groups that provide support to Jewish communities in … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants by Peter Hasson September 16, 2016 Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s … Continue reading
USA TODAY Washington’s culture of corruption rots on by Glenn Reynolds February 8, 2016 Last week saw the passage of a grim milestone in government corruption: Pepperdine University Law Professor Paul Caron’s TaxProf blog marked the 1000th day of the scandal involving … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Thomas Lifson June 20, 2015 …The pro-Israel organization Z STREET was today, once again, vindicated in a court of law in its now nearly five year effort to redress the violation of its Constitutional rights by the … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Thomsas Lifson May 7, 2015 The IRS was almost laughed out of court yesterday when the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals heard oral arguments in the case Z Street v. Koskinen. Z Street, founded by AT contributor … Continue reading