Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- "Parties in Germany’s coalition government have agreed to ban the flag of Hamas, as a mark of respect for Jewish citizens in the wake of anti-Semitic attacks linked to last month’s Middle East violence"
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
Tag Archives: National Security Strategy
Memo to Carter and Obama: “Hidden in the new National Security Strategy is a reversal of decades of U.S. foreign policy”
BLOOMBERG In Trump’s Middle East, Israel Is No Longer the Problem by Zev Chafets December 21, 2017 The Donald Trump administration’s new National Security Strategy has made waves for its unexpected emphasis on alliances, tough talk on trade, and focus on homeland protection. But … Continue reading