Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Philadelphia
“The New Israel Fund is seeking to create an alternative to Federations by allowing donors to give money to exactly the kind of groups that mainstream philanthropies want no part of”
JNS New Israel Fund’s war on Jewish life by Jonathan S. Tobin November 4, 2019 According to the Forward, the rationale for the New Israel Fund’s push to create an alternative philanthropic system can be explained by what a Philadelphia psychologist named … Continue reading
If last week’s mass shooter in Philadelphia was a white supremacist the media would focus on this; instead, Mr Hill attended an extremist mosque known for “anti-police bigotry.” Not so interesting.
CLARION PROJECT Philadelphia Shooter Attended Radical Mosque by Ryan Mauro August 16, 2019 Maurice Hill, the criminal who wounded six police officers in a shootout in Philadelphia and was arrested after a seven-hour standoff, attended a radical mosque. The mosque, … Continue reading
“Vice Chairman of the WZO says anti-Semitism increasing around the world, Jews in Europe afraid to even look Jewish”
ARUTZ SHEVA’ ‘Jews are taking down their mezuzahs for fear of anti-Semitism’ by Shimon Cohen February 26, 2017 …”This process has been underway for the last 10 years. Each year there are more anti-Semitic incidents around the world. Each year … Continue reading
LETTER TO AMERICAN AIRLINES CEO August 24, 2015 Dear Mr. Parker: As a longtime and frequent flyer on American and US Airways, I was pleased when you merged. As a Philadelphia resident it is hard to avoid US Airways, and being … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Rina Rozenberg and Zohar Blumenkrantz August 23, 2015 Nothing special in the air: World’s largest airline prefers Oneworld alliance that numbers carriers from Jordan, Qatar and Malaysia Citing financial considerations, American Airlines said at the end of last … Continue reading