Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: East Jerusalem
NATIONAL REVIEW The Truth about the Sheikh Jarrah Eviction by Erielle Davidson May 12, 2021 The east Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah has become the latest flashpoint in the Arab–Israeli conflict, sparking the very tension that Hamas seeks to exploit … Continue reading
Sur Baher: “Despite High Court of Justice giving green light, EU says demolition of illegally built homes in east Jerusalem is against international law”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) EU attacks Israel over demolition of homes in capital by Staff July 22, 2019 Hours after Israel began demolishing illegally built homes in east Jerusalem [in the Sur Baher neighborhood] on Monday, the EU issued … Continue reading
“Visitors will be able to “touch history” by walking in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims through a 380-yard stretch of tunnel along the ancient street that ran uphill to the Jewish temple”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US envoys lend a hand as Israel digs down in east Jerusalem by Staff July 1, 2019 US envoys wielded hammers on Sunday to break open a new tunnel at a Jewish heritage site … Continue reading
Dividing #Jerusalem would abandon 200,000 Arabs to the Palestinian Authority, turning metro area into Gaza
ISRAEL HAYOM Why we shouldn’t divide Jerusalem by David M. Weinberg June 17, 2017 …The worst plan [for dividing Jerusalem] is that of former MK Haim Ramon for unilateral Israeli withdrawal from 28 predominantly Arab neighborhoods in eastern Jerusalem. Ramon … Continue reading
YISHAI FLEISHER BLOG It’s Time To Encourage Courage October 28, 2015 Due to the recent wave of terror which is striking our beloved Israel, I have been interviewed over and over by local and foreign media. Observing that Israel has become … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Adam Levick April 24, 2015 …First, it’s important to note that Jews were the ones ethnically cleansed from east Jerusalem following the Jordanian occupation of that section of the city in the aftermath the 1948 war. That’s the only … Continue reading
Inflated Palestinian Population Figures Lie Behind Talk of ‘Demographic Time Bomb,’ Israeli Expert Says
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 30, 2014 The latest demographic survey of the Palestinian population by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics overestimates the number of Palestinian residents between the Mediterranean Sea and the River Jordan by around 1.2 million, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Raphael Ahren June 5, 2014 Canberra’s decision to stop calling East Jerusalem ‘occupied’ territory is partially a result of the PA’s impolitic behavior. Australia’s decision to stop referring to East Jerusalem as “occupied” territory and to … Continue reading