Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: East Jerusalem
Dividing #Jerusalem would abandon 200,000 Arabs to the Palestinian Authority, turning metro area into Gaza
ISRAEL HAYOM Why we shouldn’t divide Jerusalem by David M. Weinberg June 17, 2017 …The worst plan [for dividing Jerusalem] is that of former MK Haim Ramon for unilateral Israeli withdrawal from 28 predominantly Arab neighborhoods in eastern Jerusalem. Ramon … Continue reading
YISHAI FLEISHER BLOG It’s Time To Encourage Courage October 28, 2015 Due to the recent wave of terror which is striking our beloved Israel, I have been interviewed over and over by local and foreign media. Observing that Israel has become … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Adam Levick April 24, 2015 …First, it’s important to note that Jews were the ones ethnically cleansed from east Jerusalem following the Jordanian occupation of that section of the city in the aftermath the 1948 war. That’s the only … Continue reading
Inflated Palestinian Population Figures Lie Behind Talk of ‘Demographic Time Bomb,’ Israeli Expert Says
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 30, 2014 The latest demographic survey of the Palestinian population by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics overestimates the number of Palestinian residents between the Mediterranean Sea and the River Jordan by around 1.2 million, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Raphael Ahren June 5, 2014 Canberra’s decision to stop calling East Jerusalem ‘occupied’ territory is partially a result of the PA’s impolitic behavior. Australia’s decision to stop referring to East Jerusalem as “occupied” territory and to … Continue reading