Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Prince Charles
Two opinions from the UK on Israel: One blames the Jews, the other acknowledges Jordan as the future Palestinian state
ARUTZ SHEVA UK backs Israel and Jordan solution by David Singer November 11, 2017 Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has acknowledged that Jordan and Israel represent the only viable “two state solution” that can end the Arab-Jewish conflict. Writing in … Continue reading
British Foreign Office reportedly “puts kibosh on Prince Charles trip planned for fall of 2017 out of fears it would anger Arab allies”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK government said to cancel Prince Charles’ visit to Israel by Tamar Pileggi and Raoul Wootliff May 7, 2017 A potentially historic visit to Israel by a senior member of the British royal family scheduled for later this … Continue reading