Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin-Israel Law Center
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Families of murdered Israeli teens file ‘unprecedented’ lawsuit against Hamas by Yair Altman August 30, 2020 The families of three Israeli teenage boys who were abducted and murdered by Hamas terrorists in Judea and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
Fighting for Israel & Against Terror in US Courts: Going After the Funding, Compensating the Victims featuringRachel May Weiser Senior Attorney and Director of Advocacy Educational Programming at Shurat HaDin – The Israel Law Center Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 8:00 pmNorth … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israeli Activist Against Facebook: ‘You’ve Got Blood on Your Hands’ by Ruthie Blum October 18, 2015 The building that houses Facebook’s Israel headquarters was spray-painted with anti-terror signs late Saturday night, Israel’s Channel 2 reported on Sunday. The graffiti – including … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 29, 2014 The battle for Shurat Hadin– Israel Law Center and the American families of victims it represents who hold unsatisfied US federal court judgments against Iran, Syria and North Korea for sponsoring … Continue reading