Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin-Israel Law Center
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
Fighting for Israel & Against Terror in US Courts: Going After the Funding, Compensating the Victims featuringRachel May Weiser Senior Attorney and Director of Advocacy Educational Programming at Shurat HaDin – The Israel Law Center Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 8:00 pmNorth … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israeli Activist Against Facebook: ‘You’ve Got Blood on Your Hands’ by Ruthie Blum October 18, 2015 The building that houses Facebook’s Israel headquarters was spray-painted with anti-terror signs late Saturday night, Israel’s Channel 2 reported on Sunday. The graffiti – including … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 29, 2014 The battle for Shurat Hadin– Israel Law Center and the American families of victims it represents who hold unsatisfied US federal court judgments against Iran, Syria and North Korea for sponsoring … Continue reading