Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
- Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
- The Gaza health crisis: Why reduce suffering when you can just blame Israel
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin-Israel Law Center
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
Fighting for Israel & Against Terror in US Courts: Going After the Funding, Compensating the Victims featuringRachel May Weiser Senior Attorney and Director of Advocacy Educational Programming at Shurat HaDin – The Israel Law Center Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 8:00 pmNorth … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israeli Activist Against Facebook: ‘You’ve Got Blood on Your Hands’ by Ruthie Blum October 18, 2015 The building that houses Facebook’s Israel headquarters was spray-painted with anti-terror signs late Saturday night, Israel’s Channel 2 reported on Sunday. The graffiti – including … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 29, 2014 The battle for Shurat Hadin– Israel Law Center and the American families of victims it represents who hold unsatisfied US federal court judgments against Iran, Syria and North Korea for sponsoring … Continue reading