Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- A champion of the rights of American Jews, Dr Seuss himself experienced anti-Semitism (though he was a practicing Lutheran)
- "Epic Jew-hating rant from Said Lufti" filmed at CAIR event [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Agudath Israel of America
“The NY Court’s opinion acknowledged that New York’s order indeed treated houses of worship more harshly than “essential” businesses, a category that includes liquor stores, bike shops and acupuncturists”
HAARETZ Why Are Jews Flinging anti-Semitic Libels at Jews Who Simply Want to Pray in Synagogue? by Rabbi Avi Shafran December 3, 2020 Orthodox Jews helped win a Supreme Court victory for religious freedom in America. The response? Rank bigotry, … Continue reading
JTA by Ron Kampeas July 1, 20125 The name that keeps coming up when Orthodox Jewish groups consider the consequences of last week’s U.S. Supreme Court decision extending same-sex marriage rights to all states has little to do with Jews … Continue reading