Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Brad Schneider
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
Brad Schneider (IL-10) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) draft letter–signed by 25 Jewish House Democrats–accusing Jewish Trump Adviser Stephen Miller of supporting white nationalism
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Stephen Miller: ‘Deep vein of anti-Semitism running through Democratic Party’ by Paul Bedard December 21, 2019 12:30 PM Calling claims that he is a white nationalist “offensive” and “outrageous,” top White House aide Stephen Miller charged that attacks … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Exclusive: Congressmen press Trump on Israeli steel tariff waiver by Jacob Kornbluh September 26, 2019 Congressmen Brad Schneider (D-IL) and David Schweikert (R-AZ) have asked the Trump administration to explain why Israel has not been granted a waiver … Continue reading
IfNotNow activist asks Democrat Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) how his Israel positions differ from Trump’s
JNS IfNotNow activist hurls dual-loyalty charge at Democratic Jewish congressman August 28, 2019 An activist with the anti-Israel group IfNotNow accused Rep. Brad Schneider (D-Ill.) of dual loyalty during a town hall last week with constituents. The organization posted on … Continue reading
Anti-BDS resolution passes Congress: “The BDS movement is anti-Semitism by another name because it denies the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland”
JNS Majority of US House members vote against BDS and in favor of supporting Israel by Jackson Richman July 23, 2019 The U.S. House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a resolution on Tuesday evening condemning the anti-Israel BDS movement. The final tally … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Countering Iranian Expansion ‘Must Be Bipartisan Priority,’ Says Democratic Congressman by Ben Cohen November 15, 2017 The Democratic congressman who initiated a letter signed by 42 of his colleagues to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson protesting Iranian interference … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE First day of Tribune endorsements for U.S. House seats in Illinois by Editorial Board October 7, 2016 If it’s election season, it must be time for Bob and Brad. We’re talking about Republican Rep. Robert Dold of the 10th … Continue reading
DAILY HERALD Dold slams Iran nuke deal, Schneider says enforce it by Russell Lissau September 26, 2016 Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Dold calls the United States’ nuclear agreement with Iran “a historic mistake” that won’t prevent that nation from getting … Continue reading
ROLL CALL Human Rights Campaign Criticizes Democrat’s Ad in Illinois by Simone Pathé September 14, 2016 Former Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider is trying to retake his 10th District seat in Illinois by tying current GOP Rep. Robert J. Dold to … Continue reading