Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- #Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Brad Schneider
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
Brad Schneider (IL-10) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) draft letter–signed by 25 Jewish House Democrats–accusing Jewish Trump Adviser Stephen Miller of supporting white nationalism
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Stephen Miller: ‘Deep vein of anti-Semitism running through Democratic Party’ by Paul Bedard December 21, 2019 12:30 PM Calling claims that he is a white nationalist “offensive” and “outrageous,” top White House aide Stephen Miller charged that attacks … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Exclusive: Congressmen press Trump on Israeli steel tariff waiver by Jacob Kornbluh September 26, 2019 Congressmen Brad Schneider (D-IL) and David Schweikert (R-AZ) have asked the Trump administration to explain why Israel has not been granted a waiver … Continue reading
IfNotNow activist asks Democrat Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) how his Israel positions differ from Trump’s
JNS IfNotNow activist hurls dual-loyalty charge at Democratic Jewish congressman August 28, 2019 An activist with the anti-Israel group IfNotNow accused Rep. Brad Schneider (D-Ill.) of dual loyalty during a town hall last week with constituents. The organization posted on … Continue reading
Anti-BDS resolution passes Congress: “The BDS movement is anti-Semitism by another name because it denies the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland”
JNS Majority of US House members vote against BDS and in favor of supporting Israel by Jackson Richman July 23, 2019 The U.S. House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a resolution on Tuesday evening condemning the anti-Israel BDS movement. The final tally … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Countering Iranian Expansion ‘Must Be Bipartisan Priority,’ Says Democratic Congressman by Ben Cohen November 15, 2017 The Democratic congressman who initiated a letter signed by 42 of his colleagues to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson protesting Iranian interference … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE First day of Tribune endorsements for U.S. House seats in Illinois by Editorial Board October 7, 2016 If it’s election season, it must be time for Bob and Brad. We’re talking about Republican Rep. Robert Dold of the 10th … Continue reading
DAILY HERALD Dold slams Iran nuke deal, Schneider says enforce it by Russell Lissau September 26, 2016 Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Dold calls the United States’ nuclear agreement with Iran “a historic mistake” that won’t prevent that nation from getting … Continue reading
ROLL CALL Human Rights Campaign Criticizes Democrat’s Ad in Illinois by Simone Pathé September 14, 2016 Former Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider is trying to retake his 10th District seat in Illinois by tying current GOP Rep. Robert J. Dold to … Continue reading