Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Brad Schneider
“While the 12 signees did the right thing, the fact that the other 13 Jewish Democrats—a majority of the caucus—refused to do so is an equally clear indication that even among Jews, support for Israel among Democrats is on the decline”
JNS Omar forces a difficult choice for Jewish Democrats by Jonathan Tobin June 10, 2021 After a surge in violent anti-Semitism inspired in no small part by vicious attacks on Israel by members of their party’s left-wing, some Jewish Democrats … Continue reading
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
Brad Schneider (IL-10) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) draft letter–signed by 25 Jewish House Democrats–accusing Jewish Trump Adviser Stephen Miller of supporting white nationalism
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Stephen Miller: ‘Deep vein of anti-Semitism running through Democratic Party’ by Paul Bedard December 21, 2019 12:30 PM Calling claims that he is a white nationalist “offensive” and “outrageous,” top White House aide Stephen Miller charged that attacks … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Exclusive: Congressmen press Trump on Israeli steel tariff waiver by Jacob Kornbluh September 26, 2019 Congressmen Brad Schneider (D-IL) and David Schweikert (R-AZ) have asked the Trump administration to explain why Israel has not been granted a waiver … Continue reading
IfNotNow activist asks Democrat Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) how his Israel positions differ from Trump’s
JNS IfNotNow activist hurls dual-loyalty charge at Democratic Jewish congressman August 28, 2019 An activist with the anti-Israel group IfNotNow accused Rep. Brad Schneider (D-Ill.) of dual loyalty during a town hall last week with constituents. The organization posted on … Continue reading
Anti-BDS resolution passes Congress: “The BDS movement is anti-Semitism by another name because it denies the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland”
JNS Majority of US House members vote against BDS and in favor of supporting Israel by Jackson Richman July 23, 2019 The U.S. House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a resolution on Tuesday evening condemning the anti-Israel BDS movement. The final tally … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Countering Iranian Expansion ‘Must Be Bipartisan Priority,’ Says Democratic Congressman by Ben Cohen November 15, 2017 The Democratic congressman who initiated a letter signed by 42 of his colleagues to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson protesting Iranian interference … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE First day of Tribune endorsements for U.S. House seats in Illinois by Editorial Board October 7, 2016 If it’s election season, it must be time for Bob and Brad. We’re talking about Republican Rep. Robert Dold of the 10th … Continue reading
DAILY HERALD Dold slams Iran nuke deal, Schneider says enforce it by Russell Lissau September 26, 2016 Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Dold calls the United States’ nuclear agreement with Iran “a historic mistake” that won’t prevent that nation from getting … Continue reading