Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Nazism
AMERICAN THINKER Islam’s Willing Executioners by Ron Jager March 28, 2016 …Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of … Continue reading
GATESTONE Denmark Criminalizes Free Speech – Selectively by Judith Bergman February 19, 2016 Last week, a Danish district court ruled that what a Danish citizen had written on Facebook in November 2013 violated the Danish criminal code. In response to a … Continue reading
When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
JERUSALEM POST Saving innocent lives must have priority over civil liberties by Isi Leibler November 25, 2015 The indisputable prime responsibility of any government is to protect the life and limb of its citizens. This overrides all other considerations, including … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
DAILY SIGNAL by Waller Newell July 7, 2015 …In my essay “Understanding Tyranny and Terror: From the French Revolution to Modern Islamism“, I argue that terrorists must be understood as motivated by a utopian vision that seeks to impose, by … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Edward Alexander August 28, 2014 The Jewish enemies of Israel, if they are sufficiently profligate in the expenditure of claptrap, often come to the aid of her defenders. Early this summer (2014) I wrote the following paragraph in … Continue reading