Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
- Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
- The Gaza health crisis: Why reduce suffering when you can just blame Israel
Tag Archives: Nazism
AMERICAN THINKER Islam’s Willing Executioners by Ron Jager March 28, 2016 …Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of … Continue reading
GATESTONE Denmark Criminalizes Free Speech – Selectively by Judith Bergman February 19, 2016 Last week, a Danish district court ruled that what a Danish citizen had written on Facebook in November 2013 violated the Danish criminal code. In response to a … Continue reading
When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
JERUSALEM POST Saving innocent lives must have priority over civil liberties by Isi Leibler November 25, 2015 The indisputable prime responsibility of any government is to protect the life and limb of its citizens. This overrides all other considerations, including … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
DAILY SIGNAL by Waller Newell July 7, 2015 …In my essay “Understanding Tyranny and Terror: From the French Revolution to Modern Islamism“, I argue that terrorists must be understood as motivated by a utopian vision that seeks to impose, by … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Edward Alexander August 28, 2014 The Jewish enemies of Israel, if they are sufficiently profligate in the expenditure of claptrap, often come to the aid of her defenders. Early this summer (2014) I wrote the following paragraph in … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz August 14, 2014 Criticizing specific Israeli policies is certainly not anti-Semitic. Indeed many Israelis are critical of some of their nation’s policies. But support for Hamas is anti-Semitic, because Hamas’ policies and actions are based, at their core, … Continue reading