Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
Tag Archives: Republican Party
“Angered by Cuomo and de Blasio, powerful Orthodox and Hasidic communities break ranks with the Democrats and challenge NYC’s political math”
TABLET MAG The New Jewish Vote by Armin Rosen November 5, 2020 …Even before precinct data was available, there was strong circumstantial evidence that there had been historic turnout in Orthodox communities across New York and New Jersey and that … Continue reading
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading
“The Democratic Party cultivates singlehood, black anger at America, Latino separatism, victimhood, group grievance, and dependency on government”
THE DAILY SIGNAL Democrats Thrive by Keeping Americans Divided, Dependent, and Angry by Dennis Prager November 29, 2017 …The more Americans depend on themselves or on their family or community, the more likely they are to vote Republican. On the … Continue reading
The difference between Democrats and Republicans on Israel — you only need look to their 2016 platforms
TIMES OF ISRAEL No contest: GOP is the pro-Israel party by Jeff Ballabon and Bruce Abramson August 27, 2016 …The chasm between the parties is clear. Today’s Democrats are split among those who see moral equivalence between Israel and the … Continue reading
OBSERVER There’s No Room Left for a Pro-Israel #Democrat Editorial Board May 31, 2016 Years ago, ESPN ran a commercial featuring a young man and a young woman cuddling on a sofa. The camera panned out to reveal that he … Continue reading
“Is it better for Israel to have the near-unanimous support of Jews (1.8 % of US) or the very substantial support of the 38 percent who are conservative?”
ISRAEL HAYOM Does Israel Need U.S. Jewish Support? by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 …Jewish support for Israel has weakened primarily because Jews are solidly on the liberal-left of the political spectrum (these days symbolized by Bernie Sanders), the side … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW DJT the SOB by Kevin D Williamson March 4, 2016 He may be a son of a bitch, but he’s our son of a bitch.” That observation is attributed (possibly erroneously) to Franklin D. Roosevelt, expressing his feelings … Continue reading
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION In debate, Fiorina teaches the GOP a modern path to beat ISIS by John Hudak December 15, 2015 The Republican Party had two compelling debates Tuesday night. There was the primetime debate with everyone from Donald Trump to … Continue reading