Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Republican Party
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading
“The Democratic Party cultivates singlehood, black anger at America, Latino separatism, victimhood, group grievance, and dependency on government”
THE DAILY SIGNAL Democrats Thrive by Keeping Americans Divided, Dependent, and Angry by Dennis Prager November 29, 2017 …The more Americans depend on themselves or on their family or community, the more likely they are to vote Republican. On the … Continue reading
The difference between Democrats and Republicans on Israel — you only need look to their 2016 platforms
TIMES OF ISRAEL No contest: GOP is the pro-Israel party by Jeff Ballabon and Bruce Abramson August 27, 2016 …The chasm between the parties is clear. Today’s Democrats are split among those who see moral equivalence between Israel and the … Continue reading
OBSERVER There’s No Room Left for a Pro-Israel #Democrat Editorial Board May 31, 2016 Years ago, ESPN ran a commercial featuring a young man and a young woman cuddling on a sofa. The camera panned out to reveal that he … Continue reading
“Is it better for Israel to have the near-unanimous support of Jews (1.8 % of US) or the very substantial support of the 38 percent who are conservative?”
ISRAEL HAYOM Does Israel Need U.S. Jewish Support? by Daniel Pipes April 18, 2016 …Jewish support for Israel has weakened primarily because Jews are solidly on the liberal-left of the political spectrum (these days symbolized by Bernie Sanders), the side … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading