Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Jason Rezaian
#IranDeal: IAEA certifies Iran’s compliance. West rolls back sanctions. But Jewish-American Robert Levinson not included in Iran prisoner exchange
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY Iran in compliance, sanctions lifted, Levinson not among prisoners released by Ron Kampeas January 16, 2016 Jewish-AmericanRobert Levinson was not included in a prisoner exchange with Iran that came as the U.N. nuclear watchdog confirmed Iran’s compliance … Continue reading
Washington Post Editorial Board weighs in on Iran, Obama and those UN-prohibited missiles which Iran is testing
WASHINGTON POST Iran provokes the world as Obama does nothing Editorial Board December 20, 2015 IRAN IS following through on the nuclear deal it struck with a U.S.-led coalition in an utterly predictable way: It is racing to fulfill those … Continue reading
Obama negotiated with hostage-takers but left the hostages behind. THE TOWER by Bridget Johnson September 2015 It’s hard to remember a time when the Islamic Republic didn’t have U.S. citizens in its prisons. There’s a reason for that. In April, … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading