Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Associated Press
AP policies reporting on Nazis and Hamas weren’t so different. Would it be better to “not tell the story at all?”
TABLET What the AP’s Collaboration With the Nazis Should Teach Us About Reporting the News by Matti Friedman June 5, 2017 Did the Associated Press, the venerable American agency that is one of the world’s biggest news providers, collaborate with … Continue reading
“Despite Israel’s unprecedented efforts to minimize Gaza’s civilian casualties, the film shows how Hamas works to maximize them” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Media Misfeasance Exposed in “Eyeglass in Gaza” Documentary by Noah Beck March 6, 2017 Hamas operatives burst into the Associated Press (AP) Gaza bureau during the 2014 war with Israel, angered by a picture shot by an … Continue reading
Associated Press just broke this #IranDeal story: In January 2027, Tehran can start installing thousands of advanced centrifuges, cutting time needed to make a bomb to 6 months or less
TIMES OF ISRAEL Secret document reveals key Iran nuclear constraints will ease in 10 years by George Jahn July 18, 2016 Key restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program imposed under an internationally negotiated deal will ease in slightly more than a … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS World in chaos, Israel gets singular focus at UN rights body by Jamey Keaten June 13, 2016 Wars in Iraq, Syria and Yemen have killed hundreds of thousands of people. Enforced disappearances, torture and extremist attacks infringe on … Continue reading
Obama surrogate #PloughsharesFund $$$ to #NPR #BrookingsInstitution and #JStreet to help sell #IranDeal. Move along, nothing to see here.
ASSOCIATED PRESS Group that helped sell Iran nuke deal also funded media by Bradley Klapper May 20, 2016 A group the White House recently identified as a key surrogate in selling the Iran nuclear deal gave National Public Radio $100,000 … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Omri Ceren August 21, 2015 ….As the news cycle unfolded Thursday it became clear that the AP had the goods on the collapse to Iran. The AP restored the cut paragraphs and added a Washington angle. AP reporters started listing specific concessions confirmed by the document—and … Continue reading
“The Obama administration has repeatedly claimed that the deal is based on verification, not trust. However, according to the AP report [below], IAEA inspectors will be barred from physically accessing Parchin, and Iran will be allowed to conduct its own … Continue reading