Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
Tag Archives: Douglas Murray
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading
GATESTONE Is Europe Doomed by Migrants? by Douglas Murray June 20, 2016 Most of the millions of overwhelmingly male migrants who have come to Europe in the past two years are not refugees fleeing war zones. Douglas Murray discusses the … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Stalinists shout down Brown University event with Soviet Dissident Natan Sharansky and actor Michael Douglas
NEW YORK SUN Sharansky Breasts a Protest Against His Talk at Brown On Jewish Identity by Ira Stoll January 28, 2016 Anyone who doubts the gravity of the threat to Israel and Jewish students on American college campuses could have … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray September 15, 2015 Imagine that somebody then had told you a few years ago that developed Western democracies would be discussing the introduction of blasphemy laws. “You mean ‘repealing’ surely?” your wise younger self would probably … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray December 16, 2014 …..We also know that at best, many of these Mohammeds will experience a considerable struggle over their religious and cultural identities. How many go which way is anybody’s guess. Nobody could possibly say. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Liam Hoare September 1, 2014 UK Jewish community pulls together to say religious discrimination is not only a Jewish problem, but a British problem LONDON – A year after his gala installation as British chief rabbi, Ephraim … Continue reading