Most Clicked This Week
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Epic Jew-hating rant from Said Lufti" filmed at CAIR event [VIDEO]
- Chicago Event: Stand With Israel Summit
- "Jewish power is the theme that Peter Beinart returns to again and again in his attacks on the Jewish community"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
Tag Archives: Douglas Murray
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading
GATESTONE Is Europe Doomed by Migrants? by Douglas Murray June 20, 2016 Most of the millions of overwhelmingly male migrants who have come to Europe in the past two years are not refugees fleeing war zones. Douglas Murray discusses the … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Stalinists shout down Brown University event with Soviet Dissident Natan Sharansky and actor Michael Douglas
NEW YORK SUN Sharansky Breasts a Protest Against His Talk at Brown On Jewish Identity by Ira Stoll January 28, 2016 Anyone who doubts the gravity of the threat to Israel and Jewish students on American college campuses could have … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray September 15, 2015 Imagine that somebody then had told you a few years ago that developed Western democracies would be discussing the introduction of blasphemy laws. “You mean ‘repealing’ surely?” your wise younger self would probably … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray December 16, 2014 …..We also know that at best, many of these Mohammeds will experience a considerable struggle over their religious and cultural identities. How many go which way is anybody’s guess. Nobody could possibly say. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Liam Hoare September 1, 2014 UK Jewish community pulls together to say religious discrimination is not only a Jewish problem, but a British problem LONDON – A year after his gala installation as British chief rabbi, Ephraim … Continue reading