Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
- Shabbat dinners are not the same: "Large gatherings on Friday nights are out, but baking challah is on the rise"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Douglas Murray
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading
GATESTONE Is Europe Doomed by Migrants? by Douglas Murray June 20, 2016 Most of the millions of overwhelmingly male migrants who have come to Europe in the past two years are not refugees fleeing war zones. Douglas Murray discusses the … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Stalinists shout down Brown University event with Soviet Dissident Natan Sharansky and actor Michael Douglas
NEW YORK SUN Sharansky Breasts a Protest Against His Talk at Brown On Jewish Identity by Ira Stoll January 28, 2016 Anyone who doubts the gravity of the threat to Israel and Jewish students on American college campuses could have … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray September 15, 2015 Imagine that somebody then had told you a few years ago that developed Western democracies would be discussing the introduction of blasphemy laws. “You mean ‘repealing’ surely?” your wise younger self would probably … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray December 16, 2014 …..We also know that at best, many of these Mohammeds will experience a considerable struggle over their religious and cultural identities. How many go which way is anybody’s guess. Nobody could possibly say. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Liam Hoare September 1, 2014 UK Jewish community pulls together to say religious discrimination is not only a Jewish problem, but a British problem LONDON – A year after his gala installation as British chief rabbi, Ephraim … Continue reading