Most Clicked This Week
- Tel Aviv: Iron Dome filmed intercepting barrage of rockets over Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Stand With Us had twice written to Johns Hopkins about TA Rasha Anayah
- Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
- The Sheikh Jarrah story at the center of this "cycle of violence," what the media isn't telling you
- "Prior to the attack, the IDF warned the civilians who were in the building and gave them sufficient time to evacuate”
- "Shortly after midnight on Friday, the Israel Defense Forces appeared to give the impression that a ground offensive was underway, sending Hamas operatives into tunnels and the direct path of a massive wave of Israeli airstrikes"
- "After 75 years of making excuses and denying the plain fact that antisemitism is the root and the branch of the Arab conflict with Israel, Israelis of all walks of life and across the political spectrum need to accept that it is true"
Tag Archives: San Remo Agreement
“In San Remo, the League of Nations decided to turn much of the former Ottoman Empire into new nation-states: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan all emerged from this process, along with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST 100 years since San Remo, when Israel became a sovereignty by Eugene Kontorovich April 30, 2020 The 1920 international conference in San Remo, Italy, is finally getting some of the attention it deserves. That conference created Mandatory Palestine … Continue reading
“As we mark Israeli independence this year, let us cast off the contrived U.N. narrative in which Israel was born into the inevitability of two states”
JNS San Remo: The original ‘deal of the century’ by Yishai Fleisher April 26, 2020 …For those who wish to see a “two-state solution” implemented, the idea that Israel was created through the U.N. partition vote is an indispensable narrative. … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading