Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
“A JCPA-commissioned poll published earlier this week found that only 26% of Israelis would support a unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank, while 61% oppose such a scenario” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Unilateral West Bank Withdrawal Would Expose Tel Aviv Area to Same Rocket Threats Faced in Southern Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 30, 2017 A unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank would harm Israel’s security, according to a new video … Continue reading
“American Jews know better what Israelis should believe and actually do. It is easier to make rational decisions from arm chairs in America then under pressure from Arabs who want you dead”
ISRAEL HAYOM Poll shows sharp drop in Jewish support for ‘land for peace’ by Shlomo Cesana March 28, 2017 Support among the Jewish population of Israel for a peace deal with the Palestinians that would include an Israeli withdrawal from … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS As the Mideast Descends into Chaos, Israel Must Have Defensible Borders January 3, 2016 The Middle East is imploding in waves of violence whose impact has reached Israel. To the north, radical Islamists in Syria linked … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen January 5, 2015 A leading Israeli think-tank has concluded that “Israel has the legitimate right to declare that the Oslo Accords are no longer valid and to act unilaterally in order to protect its essential legal … Continue reading
75% of Israeli Jews Oppose Palestinian State on ’67 Lines, withdrawal from Jordan Valley, division of Jerusalem [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS by Staff October 19, 2014 Since 2005, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs has conducted opinion polls on the peace process, Israeli withdrawal to the 1967 lines, continued Israeli control of the Jordan Valley, and … Continue reading