Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
“A JCPA-commissioned poll published earlier this week found that only 26% of Israelis would support a unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank, while 61% oppose such a scenario” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Unilateral West Bank Withdrawal Would Expose Tel Aviv Area to Same Rocket Threats Faced in Southern Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 30, 2017 A unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank would harm Israel’s security, according to a new video … Continue reading
“American Jews know better what Israelis should believe and actually do. It is easier to make rational decisions from arm chairs in America then under pressure from Arabs who want you dead”
ISRAEL HAYOM Poll shows sharp drop in Jewish support for ‘land for peace’ by Shlomo Cesana March 28, 2017 Support among the Jewish population of Israel for a peace deal with the Palestinians that would include an Israeli withdrawal from … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Boko Haram, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas. Why are there so many different radical Islamic groups? What do they have in common? And what do they ALL want to achieve?
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS As the Mideast Descends into Chaos, Israel Must Have Defensible Borders January 3, 2016 The Middle East is imploding in waves of violence whose impact has reached Israel. To the north, radical Islamists in Syria linked … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen January 5, 2015 A leading Israeli think-tank has concluded that “Israel has the legitimate right to declare that the Oslo Accords are no longer valid and to act unilaterally in order to protect its essential legal … Continue reading
75% of Israeli Jews Oppose Palestinian State on ’67 Lines, withdrawal from Jordan Valley, division of Jerusalem [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS by Staff October 19, 2014 Since 2005, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs has conducted opinion polls on the peace process, Israeli withdrawal to the 1967 lines, continued Israeli control of the Jordan Valley, and … Continue reading