Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Daniel Greenfield
Projection 101: America and Israel are being accused of imperialism and colonialism by medieval Islamic imperialists and colonialists
FRONT PAGE MAG Why Pro-Israel Hasbara Fails by Daniel Greenfield June 10, 2021 …The typical campaign shows that Israel is diverse, a country with a tech industry and beaches, gay pride parades and soldiers in bikinis, minority doctors and coffee … Continue reading
“Arnold Toynbee proclaimed that the Jewish people were the fossils of history. And then the fossils rose again”
SULTAN KNISH The Redemption of Israel by Daniel Greenfield April 30, 2017 …Now that the State of Israel exists too many take it for granted. Others have unknowingly slipped into the narrative crafted by our enemies, whose goal is to … Continue reading
ENDOWMENT FOR MIDDLE EAST TRUTH invite you to the Dr Miriam & Sheldon G. Adelson Phone Seminar with Daniel Greenfield “After the Paris Attacks: What Lessons can the U.S. Derive from Europe” Wednesday, December 9, 2015 2:00 to 3:00 PM … Continue reading
I posted a Daniel Greenfield story yesterday on how establishment Jewish organizations (including AIPAC, more on that below) have capitulated to the Obama administration, doing little more than “expressing concern” about the Iran Deal. Before I hit the “post” button, I … Continue reading