Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Occupation
“Unfortunately, for large numbers of observers of the Israel-Arab conflict, this is where their understanding of the conflict ends: Israel occupies the West Bank, therefore Israel is bad and the Palestinians are the poor defenseless victims”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why I support the Israeli occupation by Fred Maroun June 15, 2017 …Reality is that Arab leaders, including Palestinian leaders, have never offered a reasonable alternative to Israel’s occupation (I explained in Gatestone why the Arab League’s … Continue reading
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
OBSERVER Occupier: The One-Word Difference Between Clinton and Trump on Israel by Alan Clemmons November 3, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief—suggesting Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs—and which therefore … Continue reading
UN General Assembly resolutions “employ term “grave” to describe Israel’s actions 513 times, as opposed to 14 total for all the other conflicts, which involve the full gamut of human-rights abuses, including allegations of ethnic cleansing and torture”
WALL STREET JOURNAL At the U.N., Only Israel Is an ‘Occupying Power’ by Eugene Kontorovich and Penny Grunseid September 13, 2016 …Our research shows that the U.N. uses an entirely different rhetoric and set of legal concepts when dealing with … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON August 22, 2016 International law expert and former Israeli ambassador to Canada Alan Baker describes why Israel is not an occupier under international law and why settlements are not illegal.
“Evangelical Lutheran Church in America approves resolution calling on the government to end aid to Israel if it does not stop “occupation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Evangelical Lutheran Church calls to stop U.S. aid to Israel by Ben Ariel August 15, 2016 The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America has approved a resolution calling on the American government to end all aid to Israel if … Continue reading