Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Occupation
“The UN’s selective outrage and discrimination is best exemplified in their blacklist of leading international tourism services companies, such as Airbnb, booking.com, and TripAdvisor” all of which offer services in OTHER disputed territories, but not subject to UN condemnation
REAL CLEAR WORLD The UN’s Selective Outrage on Occupied Territories by Brenda Shaffer, Svante Cornell and Jonathan Schanzer March 4, 2020 …The best evidence that the UN Human Rights Council does not seek to act against foreign occupation of lands, … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
“Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we’re going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Occupation Über Alles’ by Daniel Gordis November 15, 2019 …We’re asking the wrong question about the occupation. “When will Israel end the occupation,” or more commonly among many American Jewish progressives, “What can we do to pressure … Continue reading
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Criticizes Israel For ‘The Occupation Of Palestine’ by Charles Dunst July 17, 2018 Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez decried the “occupation of Palestine” during a television interview….“The lens through which I saw this incident, as … Continue reading
“In a first for the US, State Department erases references to ‘Israeli occupation’ in annual report. PA says ‘US has sided with Israel'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Trump admin drops references to Judea, Samaria as ‘occupied’ by David Rosenberg April 21, 2018 The US State Department has dropped claims that Israel’s presence in Judea, Samaria, and eastern Jerusalem constitutes an “occupation” from its annual human … Continue reading
“Unfortunately, for large numbers of observers of the Israel-Arab conflict, this is where their understanding of the conflict ends: Israel occupies the West Bank, therefore Israel is bad and the Palestinians are the poor defenseless victims”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why I support the Israeli occupation by Fred Maroun June 15, 2017 …Reality is that Arab leaders, including Palestinian leaders, have never offered a reasonable alternative to Israel’s occupation (I explained in Gatestone why the Arab League’s … Continue reading
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
OBSERVER Occupier: The One-Word Difference Between Clinton and Trump on Israel by Alan Clemmons November 3, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief—suggesting Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs—and which therefore … Continue reading
UN General Assembly resolutions “employ term “grave” to describe Israel’s actions 513 times, as opposed to 14 total for all the other conflicts, which involve the full gamut of human-rights abuses, including allegations of ethnic cleansing and torture”
WALL STREET JOURNAL At the U.N., Only Israel Is an ‘Occupying Power’ by Eugene Kontorovich and Penny Grunseid September 13, 2016 …Our research shows that the U.N. uses an entirely different rhetoric and set of legal concepts when dealing with … Continue reading