Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Israel and coronavirus
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
Tag Archives: justice-involved individuals
In Obama-speak, they’re not “criminals” but “justice-involved individuals” (and Jack the Ripper was one of those “cutlery-involved folks”)
NEW YORK POST Obama doesn’t think rapists, armed robbers, drug dealers are criminals by Kyle Smith May 14, 2016 It’s only May, but I think I’ve found the euphemism of the year: According to Team Obama, criminals should now be declared … Continue reading