Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: United Nations Relief and Works Agency
“UNRWA is anything but a humanitarian organization…it is, rather, a self-serving political body that has bolstered Arab/Palestinian rejectionism and perpetuated Palestinian suffering, thereby preventing peace and prosperity” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE INSTITUTE UNRWA’s “Palestinian Refugee” Fraud? by Ruthie Blum May 24, 2018 …“Thus, instead of the living original refugees officially numbering 30,000, UNRWA now services some 5.3 million Palestinian Arabs.” The actual number of Palestinian refugees is likely even lower … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress Demands State Department Release ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo April 11, 2018 Congress is pressuring the State Department to release a long classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could … Continue reading
“Strangely, over time the number of Palestinian refugees has increased rather than decreased. As of 2017, UNRWA recognized over 5.3 million Palestinian refugees, a sevenfold increase since 1949”
THE TOWER Beyond the Money: A Modest Proposal to Remake UNRWA by Johanna Markind January 24, 2018 Rather than helping to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue peacefully, the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) actually works to prolong it and promote … Continue reading
The United Nations and UNRWA have “created a lineage of displacement, almost genetic, that passes from father to son, and from one generation to the next” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM UNRWA – the great refugee charade by Nadav Shragai January 7, 2017 Finally, someone is shaking the foundations beneath one of the biggest charades, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Thanks to the twisted mandate it got from … Continue reading
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
CENTER FOR NEAR EAST POLICY RESEARCH May 29, 2016
UN WATCH UN Officials Inciting Murder of Jews, Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs” October 19, 2015 At least ten different UN staffers are using the imprimatur of their official positions to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling … Continue reading