Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: United Nations Relief and Works Agency
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
CENTER FOR NEAR EAST POLICY RESEARCH May 29, 2016
UN WATCH UN Officials Inciting Murder of Jews, Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs” October 19, 2015 At least ten different UN staffers are using the imprimatur of their official positions to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling … Continue reading
NEW REPUBLIC by Alexander Joffe and Asaf Romirowsky August 18, 2014 It’s the best hope for a Palestinian state When Hamas fires its last rocket and Israel drops its last bomb, the extent of Gaza’s devastation will become clear. An … Continue reading