Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: United Nations Relief and Works Agency
“Strangely, over time the number of Palestinian refugees has increased rather than decreased. As of 2017, UNRWA recognized over 5.3 million Palestinian refugees, a sevenfold increase since 1949”
THE TOWER Beyond the Money: A Modest Proposal to Remake UNRWA by Johanna Markind January 24, 2018 Rather than helping to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue peacefully, the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) actually works to prolong it and promote … Continue reading
The United Nations and UNRWA have “created a lineage of displacement, almost genetic, that passes from father to son, and from one generation to the next” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM UNRWA – the great refugee charade by Nadav Shragai January 7, 2017 Finally, someone is shaking the foundations beneath one of the biggest charades, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Thanks to the twisted mandate it got from … Continue reading
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
CENTER FOR NEAR EAST POLICY RESEARCH May 29, 2016
UN WATCH UN Officials Inciting Murder of Jews, Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs” October 19, 2015 At least ten different UN staffers are using the imprimatur of their official positions to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling … Continue reading
NEW REPUBLIC by Alexander Joffe and Asaf Romirowsky August 18, 2014 It’s the best hope for a Palestinian state When Hamas fires its last rocket and Israel drops its last bomb, the extent of Gaza’s devastation will become clear. An … Continue reading