Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: ADL
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading
The Illinois financial crisis: “Outside of unfunded state employee pension obligations, no other challenge facing legislators poses a greater threat to the state’s long-term prosperity”
CRAINS The other financial storm threatening to capsize Illinois’ economy by Joe Cahill December 10, 2019 We’ll soon find out if Illinois lawmakers are serious about easing the state’s unsustainable property tax burden. As you may know, Illinois has the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Semitism Monopoly by Ilya Feoktistov August 4, 2019 Recently, while defending Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib from charges of anti-Semitism over her Holocaust comments, Jeremy Burton, the head of Boston’s umbrella Jewish community organization [JCRC], asserted a cartel monopoly … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading