Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- Jenna Jameson, a Jewish convert now married to Israeli, stands up for #Israel
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: ADL
FREE BEACON The ADL’s Disgrace Editorial Board June 29, 2020 …We never thought we’d see [Al] Sharpton embraced by Jews, but that’s what’s transpiring now as the Anti-Defamation League strays onto the Reverend’s turf—leading a boycott campaign against one of … Continue reading
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading
The Illinois financial crisis: “Outside of unfunded state employee pension obligations, no other challenge facing legislators poses a greater threat to the state’s long-term prosperity”
CRAINS The other financial storm threatening to capsize Illinois’ economy by Joe Cahill December 10, 2019 We’ll soon find out if Illinois lawmakers are serious about easing the state’s unsustainable property tax burden. As you may know, Illinois has the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Semitism Monopoly by Ilya Feoktistov August 4, 2019 Recently, while defending Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib from charges of anti-Semitism over her Holocaust comments, Jeremy Burton, the head of Boston’s umbrella Jewish community organization [JCRC], asserted a cartel monopoly … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading