Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: ADL
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
#ZOA: “We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes ADL Signing Joint Letter with Israel Haters by Mort Klein June 15, 2017 …A year and a half ago, ZOA criticized the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for signing a joint letter together with virulent anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What’s Happened to the Anti-Defamation League? by Charles Jacobs June 4, 2017 …When the enemies of the Jewish people were only Nazis, neo-Nazis, Christian antisemites and skinheads, the ADL did just fine. They exposed, they warned, they scolded and … Continue reading
Among #Trump opponents, “Imagine the disappointment at the fact that the two arrests made so far have been an African-American and a young Israeli Jew”
ISRAEL HAYOM Political narratives collapse by Richard Baehr March 28, 2017 The past week had more than its share of big political stories — a London terror attack, the collapse (for now anyway) of the Obamacare repeal and replace effort, … Continue reading
“The news that a Jewish Israeli teen was behind most of the 150 bomb threats to JCC’s since the start of 2017 is a shocking twist in light of months in which the ADL and other groups pointed their collective finger at the far right”
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Defamation League owes President Trump an apology by Thomas Lifson March 26, 2017 The Anti-Defamation League has disgraced itself, and defamed a friend of Israel and the Jews. By blaming President Trump for the wave of telephone … Continue reading
JNS Jewish civil rights groups ignore Jewish victim of discrimination by Joshua Sharf February 21, 2017 …What if you sued, and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) as well as the local Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) kept a studied silence during … Continue reading
“Major Jewish organizations join forces to condemn US abstention on Security Council resolution; left-wing groups offer strong support”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Outraged US Jewish leaders: UN vote tarnishes Obama’s legacy by Rebecca Shimoni-Stoil December 24, 2016 Major US Jewish organizations declared that US President Barack Obama had undermined his legacy on Israel and bitterly criticized the administration’s decision … Continue reading