Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: ADL
#ZOA: “We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes ADL Signing Joint Letter with Israel Haters by Mort Klein June 15, 2017 …A year and a half ago, ZOA criticized the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for signing a joint letter together with virulent anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What’s Happened to the Anti-Defamation League? by Charles Jacobs June 4, 2017 …When the enemies of the Jewish people were only Nazis, neo-Nazis, Christian antisemites and skinheads, the ADL did just fine. They exposed, they warned, they scolded and … Continue reading
Among #Trump opponents, “Imagine the disappointment at the fact that the two arrests made so far have been an African-American and a young Israeli Jew”
ISRAEL HAYOM Political narratives collapse by Richard Baehr March 28, 2017 The past week had more than its share of big political stories — a London terror attack, the collapse (for now anyway) of the Obamacare repeal and replace effort, … Continue reading
“The news that a Jewish Israeli teen was behind most of the 150 bomb threats to JCC’s since the start of 2017 is a shocking twist in light of months in which the ADL and other groups pointed their collective finger at the far right”
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Defamation League owes President Trump an apology by Thomas Lifson March 26, 2017 The Anti-Defamation League has disgraced itself, and defamed a friend of Israel and the Jews. By blaming President Trump for the wave of telephone … Continue reading
JNS Jewish civil rights groups ignore Jewish victim of discrimination by Joshua Sharf February 21, 2017 …What if you sued, and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) as well as the local Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) kept a studied silence during … Continue reading
“Major Jewish organizations join forces to condemn US abstention on Security Council resolution; left-wing groups offer strong support”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Outraged US Jewish leaders: UN vote tarnishes Obama’s legacy by Rebecca Shimoni-Stoil December 24, 2016 Major US Jewish organizations declared that US President Barack Obama had undermined his legacy on Israel and bitterly criticized the administration’s decision … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading