Most Clicked This Week
- In recent study, the Israeli treatment showed tumor shrinkage in 100% of cases and delivered total tumor destruction in over 78% of cases
- “Thousands of videos of former MK and JDL founder Rabbi Meir Kahane removed from YouTube”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Republican Palestinian-American is sole vote against anti-Semitism monitor
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: ADL
The Illinois financial crisis: “Outside of unfunded state employee pension obligations, no other challenge facing legislators poses a greater threat to the state’s long-term prosperity”
CRAINS The other financial storm threatening to capsize Illinois’ economy by Joe Cahill December 10, 2019 We’ll soon find out if Illinois lawmakers are serious about easing the state’s unsustainable property tax burden. As you may know, Illinois has the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Semitism Monopoly by Ilya Feoktistov August 4, 2019 Recently, while defending Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib from charges of anti-Semitism over her Holocaust comments, Jeremy Burton, the head of Boston’s umbrella Jewish community organization [JCRC], asserted a cartel monopoly … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading