Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: ADL
“The ADL’s apology for its former director’s opposition to a Ground Zero mosque is one more way the anniversary is being used to change the narrative about the attack”
JNS The real lesson of 9/11 isn’t a story about Islamophobia by Jonathan Tobin September 10, 2021 One of the strangest aspects of post-9/11 America has been the compulsion of so many to change the narrative about the attacks that … Continue reading
“A number of Democratic establishment figures, including the JDCA, DMFI and members of the Congressional Black Caucus campaigned for Brown, while Sanders and other progressives rallied for Nina Turner”
JERUSALEM POST Pro-Israel Democrat Shontel Brown defeats rival Turner in Ohio primary by Reuters August 4, 2021 In a crowded primary race for a vacant US seat in the Democratic enclave of Ohio’s 11th District, local establishment Democrat Shontel Brown … Continue reading
“Today, it’s not white supremacists who pose a threat to Jews in particular and society as a whole, but rather movements like Black Lives Matter and Students for Justice in Palestine”
JNS The ADL chief’s disingenuous epiphany about left-wing anti-Semitism by Ruthie Blum July 13, 2021 It’s a sad day when the head of the Anti-Defamation League receives accolades for acknowledging that anti-Semitism “also” hails from the left. If the person … Continue reading
BREITBART Blue State Blues: Jews Need the NRA More than We Need the ADL by Joel B. Pollak May 28, 2021 The National Rifle Association (NRA) does a better job of protecting American Jews from antisemitic violence than the Anti-Defamation … Continue reading
“It is the ADL that the American Jewish community long looked to for leadership in the fight against anti-Semitism from whatever source, and it is therefore the ADL’s failure to provide that leadership that is most damaging to the community”
JNS Meghan McCain vs. the ADL by Kenneth Levin April 5, 2021 …The ADL has for decades been largely silent, or forgiving, vis-à-vis anti-Semitism coming from sources other than the far-right…Beyond its silence in the face of anti-Semitism emanating from … Continue reading
Rather than speaking out against a Jew-hater, #ADL has made common cause with a notorious Farrakhan supporter
JNS Say her name? How the Breonna Taylor case became another ADL disgrace by Jonathan Tobin October 9, 2020 …For those who think that there’s nothing wrong with the ADL jumping on the liberal bandwagon in this case, there’s another … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The Mind-Bendingly Insane, Completely Craven, Utterly Unconscionable Redemption of Al Sharpton by Liel Leibovitz August 23, 2020 This past weekend, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, an umbrella group uniting 125 local Jewish communities and 17 national Jewish … Continue reading
“Leftists eager to silence #ADL for speaking out against anti-Semitism cancel a liberal group that dropped bipartisanship to help Democrats”
JNS The ADL is targeted for not being woke enough for extremists by Jonathan S. Tobin August 18, 2020 …In a supreme irony, leftist anti-Semites have chosen to target the ADL, and not more centrist or conservative Jewish entities, as … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The ADL’s Disgrace Editorial Board June 29, 2020 …We never thought we’d see [Al] Sharpton embraced by Jews, but that’s what’s transpiring now as the Anti-Defamation League strays onto the Reverend’s turf—leading a boycott campaign against one of … Continue reading
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading