Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Congressional Black Caucus
ELDER OF ZIYON No, Israel is Not Responsible for Police Brutality in the US by Tomer Ilan June 7, 2019 Haters constantly attempt to slander Israel as a “white-supremacist” state. Using lies and distortions, they are trying to convince African-Americans … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Richard Baehr July 26, 2015 …Far uglier is the transparent attempt to portray opponents of the agreement as racist. A column in The Washington Post by Colbert King does exactly that, suggesting that pretty much all opposition … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Victor Davis Hanson June 23, 2015 The Confederate battle flag is far from the only worrisome symbol in America today. …One wonders why in 2015 there is still nomenclature such as“the Congressional Black Caucus,” over half a century … Continue reading