Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: West Bank
“US Ambassador David Friedman has broken a hypnotizing spell in US foreign policy regarding the disposition of Judea and Samaria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) 4 reasons Israel should consider annexing part of the West Bank by James Sinkinson June 12, 2019 In an interview with The New York Times last week, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman boldly … Continue reading
Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: “I know better than Israel what’s best for their security and I’ll see that they’re punished if they annex parts of the West Bank…and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
BREITBART Pete Buttigieg: I Will Cut Funds to Israel If It Annexes Part of the West Bank by Joel B. Pollak June 11, 2019 South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg promised, if elected president, to cut U.S. aid to Israel … Continue reading
Gaza, The New State Solution “can happen in the near-term, leaving future negotiations over the West Bank, including sure-to-be-difficult ones over the status of Jerusalem, to another day”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS The new state solution: A creative, big idea to jump-start peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians by Yaakov Peri, Amir Avivi and Benjamin Anthony April 21, 2019 …We call our approach The New State Solution. … Continue reading
Washington Post: “By omitting any mention of Jordan, reporter misleads readers into thinking Israel took the West Bank from the Palestinians”
AMERICAN THINKER WaPo covers up information to make Israel look bad by Michael Berenhaus April 16, 2019 In “Netanyahu makes election vow to annex settlements in occupied West Bank” (4/7/19), the Post clearly and correctly states that the Golan Heights … Continue reading
Bibi: “There’s only one way to guarantee that Lapid and Gantz won’t form a left-wing government, and that is to vote Likud”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu vows to annex settlements in West Bank if he wins election by Gil Hoffman April 6, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu began a campaign over the weekend to take seats away from the Likud’s satellite parties on … Continue reading
“Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein says that views on Israeli sovereignty are changing and the idea of a Palestinian state is looking more and more like a pipe dream”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The next Knesset will apply Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria’ by Ariel Kahana February 1, 2019 …“The 21st Knesset will be the one to start applying Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria,” he … Continue reading
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading