Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: West Bank
JERUSALEM POST Outgoing prosecutor: Intelligence shows Hamas will takeover West Bank post-Abbas by Yonah Jeremy Robb February 3, 2017 …Based on this intelligence, Lt.-Col. Hirsch, the newly retired chief West Bank prosecutor, is convinced that the [West Bank] area will … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL You are the racist, actually, not me by Rachel Moore December 30, 2016 I am an Orthodox Jewish settler raising seven children in the West Bank. I’m also an American citizen and I voted for Donald Trump. … Continue reading
Your fact-of-the-day: “Not ALL of Judea and Samaria are currently disputed territories, as Israel ceded parts of these areas to the #Palestinians in the context of the Oslo process”
JEWISH PRESS U.S. Policy on Israel and the Obama-Trump Transition by Dr Ken Levin December 15, 2016 In a speech to the UN General Assembly on September 20, President Obama declared that Israel should recognize “it cannot permanently occupy and … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading
“Why J Street’s push to revoke tax exemptions for groups supporting Jewish communities in the West Bank is unconstitutional”
TABLET MAG The Problem With Using the Tax Code to Punish Israeli Settlements by Eugene Kontorovich October 6, 2016 J Street and like-minded progressives are campaigning to eliminate U.S. tax exemptions for charitable groups that provide support to Jewish communities in … Continue reading
New York Times takes a pass on the important Israel stories, focuses instead on those provocative peace-threatening West Bank settlements
ALGEMEINER The New York Times’ Obsession With Settlements Means It Misses Other News by Ira Stoll October 6, 2016 One of the ways the New York Times shows its bias against Israel is with decisions on the placement of stories. The … Continue reading