Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: West Bank
“Even rightist Israeli governments used to subconsciously regard them as potentially temporary, settler leaders say. Now, they claim, that’s all changed. Next stop: Full integration”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Goodbye withdrawal, hello sovereignty: The triumph of the settlers by David Horovitz August 4, 2019 …Over the last few years, though, that quest for Israeli legitimacy seems to have made unprecedented progress. Traumatized by the strategic onslaught … Continue reading
“US Ambassador David Friedman has broken a hypnotizing spell in US foreign policy regarding the disposition of Judea and Samaria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) 4 reasons Israel should consider annexing part of the West Bank by James Sinkinson June 12, 2019 In an interview with The New York Times last week, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman boldly … Continue reading
Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: “I know better than Israel what’s best for their security and I’ll see that they’re punished if they annex parts of the West Bank…and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
BREITBART Pete Buttigieg: I Will Cut Funds to Israel If It Annexes Part of the West Bank by Joel B. Pollak June 11, 2019 South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg promised, if elected president, to cut U.S. aid to Israel … Continue reading
Gaza, The New State Solution “can happen in the near-term, leaving future negotiations over the West Bank, including sure-to-be-difficult ones over the status of Jerusalem, to another day”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS The new state solution: A creative, big idea to jump-start peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians by Yaakov Peri, Amir Avivi and Benjamin Anthony April 21, 2019 …We call our approach The New State Solution. … Continue reading
Washington Post: “By omitting any mention of Jordan, reporter misleads readers into thinking Israel took the West Bank from the Palestinians”
AMERICAN THINKER WaPo covers up information to make Israel look bad by Michael Berenhaus April 16, 2019 In “Netanyahu makes election vow to annex settlements in occupied West Bank” (4/7/19), the Post clearly and correctly states that the Golan Heights … Continue reading
Bibi: “There’s only one way to guarantee that Lapid and Gantz won’t form a left-wing government, and that is to vote Likud”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu vows to annex settlements in West Bank if he wins election by Gil Hoffman April 6, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu began a campaign over the weekend to take seats away from the Likud’s satellite parties on … Continue reading
“Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein says that views on Israeli sovereignty are changing and the idea of a Palestinian state is looking more and more like a pipe dream”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The next Knesset will apply Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria’ by Ariel Kahana February 1, 2019 …“The 21st Knesset will be the one to start applying Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria,” he … Continue reading