Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: West Bank
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading
“A JCPA-commissioned poll published earlier this week found that only 26% of Israelis would support a unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank, while 61% oppose such a scenario” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Unilateral West Bank Withdrawal Would Expose Tel Aviv Area to Same Rocket Threats Faced in Southern Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 30, 2017 A unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank would harm Israel’s security, according to a new video … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Outgoing prosecutor: Intelligence shows Hamas will takeover West Bank post-Abbas by Yonah Jeremy Robb February 3, 2017 …Based on this intelligence, Lt.-Col. Hirsch, the newly retired chief West Bank prosecutor, is convinced that the [West Bank] area will … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL You are the racist, actually, not me by Rachel Moore December 30, 2016 I am an Orthodox Jewish settler raising seven children in the West Bank. I’m also an American citizen and I voted for Donald Trump. … Continue reading
Your fact-of-the-day: “Not ALL of Judea and Samaria are currently disputed territories, as Israel ceded parts of these areas to the #Palestinians in the context of the Oslo process”
JEWISH PRESS U.S. Policy on Israel and the Obama-Trump Transition by Dr Ken Levin December 15, 2016 In a speech to the UN General Assembly on September 20, President Obama declared that Israel should recognize “it cannot permanently occupy and … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading