Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: West Bank
“Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel probes allegation settlers killed Palestinian woman in West Bank by Daniel Siryoti, Itsik Saban, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff October 14, 2018 Israeli police and Shin Bet security agents were investigating the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST UN Expert: Israel Moving Closer to Formal West Bank Annexation by Tovah Lazaroff July 2, 2018 Israel has taken steps that could lead to the formal annexation of the West Bank, UN legal expert Michael Lynk said in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Top Palestinian negotiator accuses Kushner, Greenblatt of seeking to topple PA by Staff June 23, 2018 Top Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the US peace team of working to topple the Palestinian Authority, as the … Continue reading
FORWARD The Jew-Free State Solution by Eric R. Mandel March 2, 2018 In a recent solicitation email, J Street President Jeremy Ben Ami proclaimed that the “Palestinians are the only party willing to publicly endorse the goal of two states … Continue reading
BEGIN – SADAT CENTER How the IDF Is Preparing for Multi-Front War by Yaakov Lappin February 19, 2018 The IDF is implementing a plan to improve its ability to operate on multiple battle fronts simultaneously. While there is no indication … Continue reading
“About 100 local companies that operate in the West Bank have been warned that they will be on UN blacklist”
THE HILL US trying to prevent UN ‘blacklisting’ Israeli firms by Brett Samuels November 27, 2017 The Trump administration and Israel are working to prevent the publication of a “blacklist” identifying companies operating in Israel’s West Bank settlements, The Associated … Continue reading
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading