Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: West Bank
TIMES OF ISRAEL Top Palestinian negotiator accuses Kushner, Greenblatt of seeking to topple PA by Staff June 23, 2018 Top Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the US peace team of working to topple the Palestinian Authority, as the … Continue reading
FORWARD The Jew-Free State Solution by Eric R. Mandel March 2, 2018 In a recent solicitation email, J Street President Jeremy Ben Ami proclaimed that the “Palestinians are the only party willing to publicly endorse the goal of two states … Continue reading
BEGIN – SADAT CENTER How the IDF Is Preparing for Multi-Front War by Yaakov Lappin February 19, 2018 The IDF is implementing a plan to improve its ability to operate on multiple battle fronts simultaneously. While there is no indication … Continue reading
“About 100 local companies that operate in the West Bank have been warned that they will be on UN blacklist”
THE HILL US trying to prevent UN ‘blacklisting’ Israeli firms by Brett Samuels November 27, 2017 The Trump administration and Israel are working to prevent the publication of a “blacklist” identifying companies operating in Israel’s West Bank settlements, The Associated … Continue reading
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading
“A JCPA-commissioned poll published earlier this week found that only 26% of Israelis would support a unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank, while 61% oppose such a scenario” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Unilateral West Bank Withdrawal Would Expose Tel Aviv Area to Same Rocket Threats Faced in Southern Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 30, 2017 A unilateral withdrawal from the West Bank would harm Israel’s security, according to a new video … Continue reading