Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: West Bank
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Since the land did not belong to Transjordan, we must not use the term “Occupied Territory,” and under the precepts of international law it is nonsensical nomenclature”
FRONT PAGE MAG There are No Settlers on the West Bank by Professor Jason D. Hill November 25, 2019 …To begin with, the Israeli Jews are not settlers in Judea and Samaria. From here on, they should be referred to … Continue reading
Democrats letter to Pompeo Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
“Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu approves Jordan Valley Annexation bill after US changes policy by Lahav Harkov, Tovah Lazaroff November 19, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave his approval on Tuesday to advance a bill that would have Israel apply sovereignty to … Continue reading
“Trump’s extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Pompeo’s statement on Israeli settlements is a diplomatic turning point by Caroline Glick November 18, 2019 Monday will long be remembered as a turning point in Middle East history. U.S. Secretary of State Mike … Continue reading
“West Bank settlements are still seen by many as an obstacle to peace with Palestinians, but newcomers say they are motivated less by politics than by economics and lifestyle”
WALL STREET JOURNAL ‘It’s So Easy to Live Here.’ Jewish Settlements Go Mainstream in Israel by Felicia Schwartz November 10, 2019 When the Jewish settlers who founded this town scouted the land in 1978, they chose a rocky outcrop where … Continue reading