Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: West Bank
BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel”
UN WATCH UN Releases Anti-Israel Blacklist, Fueling Global Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions Campaign February 12, 2020 The office of UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet today released an unprecedented blacklist of companies doing business “related to settlements in the Occupied … Continue reading
“Three years in the making, the “Deal of the Century,” President Trump’s peace plan, has finally been revealed”
JERUSALEM POST The ‘Deal of the Century’: What are its key points? by Lahav Harkob, Herb Keinon January 28, 2020 Borders: Trump’s plan features a map of what Israel’s new borders will be, should it enact the plan fully. Israel … Continue reading
PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Deal of the Century?’ Netanyahu just got the gift of the century by Yaakov Katz January 25, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received the gift of the century on Thursday when Vice President Mike Pence invited him and … Continue reading
UN Ambassador Kelly Craft: ““Had I been the Ambassador at the time of the vote on the resolution, I would have vetoed it”
JERUSALEM POST US pushes back at UNSC’s stance on illegality of West Bank settlements by Tovah Lazaroff December 18, 2019 The United States pushed back against the United Nations Security Council stance that West Bank settlements are illegal, declaring that … Continue reading
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Since the land did not belong to Transjordan, we must not use the term “Occupied Territory,” and under the precepts of international law it is nonsensical nomenclature”
FRONT PAGE MAG There are No Settlers on the West Bank by Professor Jason D. Hill November 25, 2019 …To begin with, the Israeli Jews are not settlers in Judea and Samaria. From here on, they should be referred to … Continue reading
Democrats letter to Pompeo Continue reading