Most Clicked This Week
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope"
- The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
Tag Archives: New York City
“The mayor’s targeting of Jews as pandemic scofflaws was outrageous, yet it shows the way the virus brings out the dictator in some politicians”
JNS What’s behind de Blasio’s anti-Semitic outburst? The authoritarian impulse by Jonathan Tobin April 30, 2020 …Nor is there any way to treat this as a simple misunderstanding. As numerous observers immediately pointed out, it’s impossible to imagine de Blasio’s … Continue reading
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
New York City march on antisemitism: “That the march drew together so many disparate elements of the Jewish community also may have stemmed from careful planning”
THE NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK 25,000 People March Against Anti-Semitism In New York City by Doug Chandler January 6, 2020 Joined by city & state officials, marchers from disparate parts of the Jewish community came together today to protest a … Continue reading
NYC: Palestinian charges stage at Lincoln Square Synagogue; NYPD removes mob of anti-Israel protesters — no arrests made [VIDEO]
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Palestinian Man Storms Manhattan Synagogue, Cursing in Arabic by Paul Miller October 30, 2017 A male in his twenties, identifying himself as Palestinian, jumped over a seat barrier and charged the stage at the Lincoln Square Synagogue … Continue reading
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS School bullying of another kind: Political correctness fuels nastiness at Beacon High School by Marco Greenberg September 8, 2016 “You say that in front of people of color,” a fellow student challenged my daughter in the … Continue reading
The Last of the Seltzermen Gomberg Seltzer Works is the last seltzer company in New York City. It’s been around since 1953, fills up 3,000 bottles and has seltzer deliverymen attend to their customers in the New York area. There … Continue reading
JP UPDATE NYPD: Jewish Student Assaulted in Apparent Hate Crime Inside A College by Mark Hirshberg December 23, 2015 A 24-year-old Jewish man a student at the Medgar Evers College in Brooklyn was assaulted Wednesday evening inside the college. The … Continue reading