Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: Democratic Socialists of America
Attendees at Chicago gathering for ‘largest socialist organization in US’ chant ‘from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free’ after passing BDS motion
TIMES OF ISRAEL Democratic Socialists of America launch into anti-Israel chant at convention by Staff and JTA August 7, 2017 Attendees at a convention in Chicago on Saturday for the Democratic Socialists of America launched into an anti-Israel chant after … Continue reading →