Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Democratic Socialists of America
Attendees at Chicago gathering for ‘largest socialist organization in US’ chant ‘from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free’ after passing BDS motion
TIMES OF ISRAEL Democratic Socialists of America launch into anti-Israel chant at convention by Staff and JTA August 7, 2017 Attendees at a convention in Chicago on Saturday for the Democratic Socialists of America launched into an anti-Israel chant after … Continue reading →