Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Rasmea Odeh
THE LID Terrorist Murderer Loses U.S. Citizenship & Deported-Press Whitewashes Her History by Jeff Dunetz October 1, 2017 After years of legal wrangling and a change in U.S. Presidents, 70-year-old Chicago Palestinian murderer Rasmea Odeh officially lost her citizenship and … Continue reading
Rasmea at Chicago farewell: “The convicted terrorist received well-wishers like the bride at a wedding” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST More Than 1,000 Leftists Gathered In Chicago To Cheer A Convicted Murderer Who Hates Israel by Jonathan Greenberg August 17, 2017 More than 1,000 people packed Chicago’s International Union of Operating Engineers hall on August 12 for “A … Continue reading
Northwestern University Students For Justice In Palestine honors convicted terrorist killer and immigration fraudster, but twice as many people honor her victims
LEGAL INSURRECTION Vigil for Victims of Rasmea Odeh outside her appearance at Northwestern U by William A. Jacobson May 15, 2017 …SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] had an event on Monday night, May 15, honoring Rasmea, where she was … Continue reading
Don’t let terror sympathizers spin a murderer into a martyr: Rasmeah Odeh must leave the U.S.A! At 1 PM on Tuesday, April 25, Rasmea Odeh, convicted terrorist and unrepentant killer is scheduled to enter a U.S. District Court (231 W. … Continue reading
Chicago: As Jewish Voice for Peace is “honored” to host Palestinian terrorist Rasmea Odeh, a StandWithUs Memorial Service for her victims [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Memorial Service held for Victims of Rasmea Odeh, as Jewish Voice for Peace celebrates her by William A. Jacobson April 2, 2017 We have covered the case of Rasmea Odeh for the past two and one half years. … Continue reading
HEAT STREET Ex-Terrorist Who Led ‘Women’s March’ Will be Deported by Lukas Mikelionis March 24, 2017 A convicted Palestinian terrorist and a key figure of the recent Women’s March will be deported from the United States after accepting a plea … Continue reading
#StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
LEGAL INSURRECTION Jewish Voice for Peace blocks memorial for Rasmea Odeh victims by William A. Jacobson March 20, 2017 Rasmea Odeh, a military member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was convicted in 1970 in Israel for … Continue reading