Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Duke University
ROLL CALL ‘Anti-semitic rhetoric’ at Duke-UNC event prompts Rep. Holding to ask for federal probe by Griffin Connolly April 16, 2019 Rep. George Holding has asked the Department of Education to investigate whether a joint conference on Middle East studies … Continue reading
“Anti-Semitism at Duke University is not a recent phenomenon, but it has spiked over the past few months”
DAILY WIRE Duke University Is Not A Safe Space For Jews by Sloan Rachmuth February 28, 2019 It should come as no surprise that Duke University is making headlines this time of year. The highly prestigious private school is a … Continue reading
#FantasticLies: What percentage of people today know the Duke Lacrosse rape case was a hoax ? [VIDEO]
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Ten years after Duke Lacrosse rape hoax, media has learned nothing by Ashe Schow March 14, 2016 It’s now been 10 years since members of the Duke University lacrosse team hired two strippers for a party and were … Continue reading
FREE BEACON by Bill McMorris February 19, 2015 This Navy SEAL who works to help veterans is entering politics. And he’s a Republican. If Eric Greitens sent you his résumé, you wouldn’t believe it. …“Very impressive resume, Mr. Greitens. A … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Jeffrey Folks September 21,2014 The science is settled, as the climate change supporters like to say. Only this time, science confirms the safety of hydraulic fracturing. According to a new study published by the National Academy of … Continue reading