Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Mark Esper
Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a “U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group”
DEFENSE NEWS Securing technological superiority requires a joint US-Israel effort by Bradley Bowman May 22, 2020 …This bipartisan legislation would require the establishment of a U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group. As the senators wrote in a February letter to Secretary of … Continue reading
US plan to remove troops from Sinai “has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government”
JEWISH INSIDER Congress warns Trump about withdrawing U.S. troops from Sinai by Jacob Kornbluh May 18, 2020 A bipartisan group of members of Congress — led by Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman Jim Risch (R-ID) and ranking member Bob Menendez … Continue reading