Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
Tag Archives: David Horowitz Freedom Center
“Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) portrays itself as a typical student organization and multicultural group advocating for “social justice” in the Middle East, but this image is a cleverly constructed disguise” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG The Top Ten Schools Supporting Terrorists by The David Horowitz Foundation October 5, 2016 Across America college campuses are being flooded with pro-terrorist propaganda by groups supported by college administrators and student funds. These groups are led … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading