Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Elie Wiesel
#ElieWiesel “It was in that sense fitting that a vicious #anti-Zionist like #MaxBlumenthal would choose to abuse Wiesel even after his death”
COMMENTARY The Importance of Elie Wiesel by Jonathan S. Tobin July 3, 2016 …By his later years, Wiesel had risen above his beginnings to become a hero to many who cared nothing for the lessons of Jewish history. In an … Continue reading
#ElieWiesel The helpless teenager who lost his parents and a sister in the Holocaust became a one-man reminder of the imperative to confront evil, defending everyone from Soviet Jews, to Cambodian refugees, to victims of African famine [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Elie Wiesel, the survivor who endured, educated, was never silent, never gave up by Verena Dobnik July 2, 2016 NEW YORK (AP) — The frail, dapper man who sometimes greeted reporters in his Madison Avenue office spoke … Continue reading
EMET, The Endowment for Middle East Truth, was proud to support the panel discussion “The Meaning of Never Again: Guarding Against a Nuclear Iran,” featuring Nobel Prize for Peace winner Elie Wiesel, Senator Ted Cruz (TX-R), and moderated by Shmuley Boteach … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel P. Pollak February 13, 2015 Nobel laureate and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel has confirmed that he will attend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on March 3, despite the boycott … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
NEW YORK OBSERVER by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach November 17, 2014 Nobelist Elie Wiesel Comes to Cooper Union to Stand Up for Israel — Even If NYU’s Jewish Student Groups Won’t Israel is the great battle of our time. The question … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading