Most Clicked This Week
- Ami Horowitz talks with Portland protesters, gets attacked
- DNC 2020 platform expresses "opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement"
- #SethRogen: You have an obligation to think before you speak and to have some familiarity with facts before you libel people
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- “How coverage of the Jewish state became a signifier of the ideological activism that now permeates Western culture”
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Memo to Abbas: "The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Elie Wiesel
#ElieWiesel “It was in that sense fitting that a vicious #anti-Zionist like #MaxBlumenthal would choose to abuse Wiesel even after his death”
COMMENTARY The Importance of Elie Wiesel by Jonathan S. Tobin July 3, 2016 …By his later years, Wiesel had risen above his beginnings to become a hero to many who cared nothing for the lessons of Jewish history. In an … Continue reading
#ElieWiesel The helpless teenager who lost his parents and a sister in the Holocaust became a one-man reminder of the imperative to confront evil, defending everyone from Soviet Jews, to Cambodian refugees, to victims of African famine [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Elie Wiesel, the survivor who endured, educated, was never silent, never gave up by Verena Dobnik July 2, 2016 NEW YORK (AP) — The frail, dapper man who sometimes greeted reporters in his Madison Avenue office spoke … Continue reading
EMET, The Endowment for Middle East Truth, was proud to support the panel discussion “The Meaning of Never Again: Guarding Against a Nuclear Iran,” featuring Nobel Prize for Peace winner Elie Wiesel, Senator Ted Cruz (TX-R), and moderated by Shmuley Boteach … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel P. Pollak February 13, 2015 Nobel laureate and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel has confirmed that he will attend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on March 3, despite the boycott … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
NEW YORK OBSERVER by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach November 17, 2014 Nobelist Elie Wiesel Comes to Cooper Union to Stand Up for Israel — Even If NYU’s Jewish Student Groups Won’t Israel is the great battle of our time. The question … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Edward Alexander August 28, 2014 The Jewish enemies of Israel, if they are sufficiently profligate in the expenditure of claptrap, often come to the aid of her defenders. Early this summer (2014) I wrote the following paragraph in … Continue reading