Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: EMET
12th Anniversary Dinner EMET RAYS OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS Tuesday June 12, 2018 Grand Hyatt 1000 H Street NW Washington, DC Honoring Khaled Abu Toameh Senator Tim Scott Congressman Ed Royce Congressman Josh Gottheimer Mark Levin Tommy Waller Click … Continue reading
“Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee”
JNS Education Department nominee Ken Marcus: a case study of the new anti-Semitism by Sarah N. Stern January 16, 2018 …Recently, much of this anti-Semitic invective has been directed against a colleague of mine, Ken Marcus, who has been nominated … Continue reading
11th Anniversary EMET RAYS OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS DINNER Honoring Ambassador Ron Dermer Senator Jim Inhofe Senator Mark Meadows Congressman Juan Vargas Colonel Richard Kemp Nadiya Al-Noor Wednesday June 14, 2017 Grand Hyatt Washington 1000 H Street, NW Washington, DC … Continue reading
#SpecialKindOfStupid #IranDeal : What kind of “deal” is it where each party follows their own version ?
EMET ONLINE The Fictional Iran Deal by Adam Turner May 23, 2016 I can’t tell you just how shocked I am that a wannabe fiction writer, currently posing as the Deputy National Security Adviser, inserted his own fictional material to … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Connor D. Wolf June 19, 2015 There was a time when Kasim Hafeez wished for the destruction of Israel but now, as a defender of the Jewish state, he was honored Thursday with the Speakers of Truth … Continue reading
CAMERA ON CAMPUS by Chloé Simone Valdary April 27, 2015 Originally founded by myself and Maor Shapira, the third annual DYF Music Festival took place at Tulane University in collaboration with EMET for Israel groups TUSSI (Tulane University Students Supporting Israel) and the University … Continue reading
EMET, The Endowment for Middle East Truth, was proud to support the panel discussion “The Meaning of Never Again: Guarding Against a Nuclear Iran,” featuring Nobel Prize for Peace winner Elie Wiesel, Senator Ted Cruz (TX-R), and moderated by Shmuley Boteach … Continue reading