Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: National Security Adviser Susan Rice
Steyn: “13 Hours” focuses on heroism and sacrifice by men whom too many Americans have forgotten [VIDEO]
STEYN ONLINE 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi February 6, 2016 “…Glen Doherty was a singularly brave man. He was the guy who didn’t shrug “What difference does it make?” And so he made a difference: He…made it to the roof … Continue reading
OBSERVER Susan Rice Should Apologize to Netanyahu for Charges of Racism by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach October 12, 2015 …[Dennis] Ross explains that Susan Rice is part of the faction within the White House that sees Israel as “more of a problem” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Joshua Muravchik March 13, 2015 ….Obama’s stance implies that we have no choice but to accept Iran’s best offer — whatever is, to use Rice’s term, “achievable” — because the alternative is unthinkable. But should it be? … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak February 26, 2015 President Barack Obama is sending National Security Advisor Susan Rice and UN Ambassador Samantha Power–widely seen as among the most anti-Israel members of his administration–to address a prominent pro-Israel gathering next week. The … Continue reading
JNS by Rachel Medoff November 4, 2014 Whatever the results of the Nov. 4 midterm elections, Israel will no doubt continue trying to persuade both parties about the seriousness of Iran’s threats of genocide. Yet the Israelis now find themselves … Continue reading
YNET by Yitzhak Benhorin October 24, 2014 After Ynet revealed Obama administration blocked Israeli defense minister from meeting key figures, American officials say they also attempted to cancel meeting with UN ambassador. WASHINGTON – Senior US officials who refused Defense Minister … Continue reading