Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: National Security Adviser Susan Rice
Steyn: “13 Hours” focuses on heroism and sacrifice by men whom too many Americans have forgotten [VIDEO]
STEYN ONLINE 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi February 6, 2016 “…Glen Doherty was a singularly brave man. He was the guy who didn’t shrug “What difference does it make?” And so he made a difference: He…made it to the roof … Continue reading
OBSERVER Susan Rice Should Apologize to Netanyahu for Charges of Racism by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach October 12, 2015 …[Dennis] Ross explains that Susan Rice is part of the faction within the White House that sees Israel as “more of a problem” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Joshua Muravchik March 13, 2015 ….Obama’s stance implies that we have no choice but to accept Iran’s best offer — whatever is, to use Rice’s term, “achievable” — because the alternative is unthinkable. But should it be? … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak February 26, 2015 President Barack Obama is sending National Security Advisor Susan Rice and UN Ambassador Samantha Power–widely seen as among the most anti-Israel members of his administration–to address a prominent pro-Israel gathering next week. The … Continue reading
JNS by Rachel Medoff November 4, 2014 Whatever the results of the Nov. 4 midterm elections, Israel will no doubt continue trying to persuade both parties about the seriousness of Iran’s threats of genocide. Yet the Israelis now find themselves … Continue reading
YNET by Yitzhak Benhorin October 24, 2014 After Ynet revealed Obama administration blocked Israeli defense minister from meeting key figures, American officials say they also attempted to cancel meeting with UN ambassador. WASHINGTON – Senior US officials who refused Defense Minister … Continue reading