Most Clicked This Week
- Javad Zarif--sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August--takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: David Remnick
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading