Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- John Kerry, "haughty from his success in the Pyrrhic victory of the Iran nuclear deal, said things he probably now wishes he could take back"
Tag Archives: David Remnick
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading