Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Alan Clemmons
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Anav Silverman, Tazpit News Agency December 17, 2014 At Alan Clemmons’ Myrtle Beach law firm in South Carolina, the Israeli flag proudly flies alongside the U.S. and state flag. While the South Carolina state representative put the flag … Continue reading