Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: Alan Clemmons
“Despite the misrepresentations of some anti-Israel Democrats, policies protecting Jerusalem and Israeli-controlled territories in no way prejudice efforts to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians”
THE HILL Amended Israel Anti-Boycott Act is harmful, not helpful by Alan Clemmons and Joseph Sabag September 7, 2018 …In essence, the amended Israel Anti-Boycott Act has not merely been amended. Rather, it eliminates the fundamental operating provisions of the … Continue reading
South Carolina bill will “help break down the barriers in the fight against anti-Semitism by providing educators and administrators with a clear and uniform definition to recognize anti-Jewish bigotry”
JNS.ORG South Carolina becomes first state to pass landmark bill to confront campus anti-Semitism April 13, 2018 South Carolina became the first state to pass legislation to protect students from anti-Semitic acts. The State Senate overwhelmingly approved the legislation, H3643, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Anav Silverman, Tazpit News Agency December 17, 2014 At Alan Clemmons’ Myrtle Beach law firm in South Carolina, the Israeli flag proudly flies alongside the U.S. and state flag. While the South Carolina state representative put the flag … Continue reading