Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Gérard Araud
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Joseph Bahout, Benjamin Haddad March 30, 2015 The French don’t trust Iran’s nuclear promises, but they don’t trust Washington much, either. As a March 31 deadline looms in the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, the United States … Continue reading