Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Gérard Araud
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Joseph Bahout, Benjamin Haddad March 30, 2015 The French don’t trust Iran’s nuclear promises, but they don’t trust Washington much, either. As a March 31 deadline looms in the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, the United States … Continue reading