Most Clicked This Week
- Radical Islam: "The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that"
- Bibi speaks to the first national virtual FIDF gala: “The great transformation of our people’s history took place when the Jewish people restored the capacity to defend ourselves by ourselves"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "As the High Holidays approach in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, synagogues rethink their offerings"
- Can someone criticize George Soros without being a Jew-hater?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Somalia
CBN NEWS Muslim Congresswoman’s District Reported to Be ‘Terrorist Recruitment Capital’ of US by Emily Jones February 18, 2019 FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), is the terrorism recruitment capital of the … Continue reading
“A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation”
CITY JOURNAL Mogadishu, Minnesota by Scott W. Johnson May 21, 2018 When it was noted that the carry-on bags of multiple airline passengers traveling from Minneapolis to Somalia contained millions of dollars in cash, on a regular basis, law enforcement … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
An Ami Horowitz Digital Short May 27, 2015 Filmaker Ami Horowitz hits the streets of the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis to ask American Muslims what they think of America. According to his Twitter feed, Horowitz claims these quotes were not … Continue reading
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE May 19, 2014 Brandeis University’s 2014 commencement ceremony was marred by Brandeis President Fred Lawrence’s disgraceful decision to deny Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the Somali-born fearless champion of Muslim women’s rights an honorary degree. Hirsi Ali … Continue reading