Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Tufts University
ALGEMEINER UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination by Shiri Moshe August 22, 2018 National Students for Justice in Palestine announced on Sunday that it will host its eighth annual conference at the University of California, Los … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Matt Lebovic October 27, 2014 Using the theory of ‘intersectionality’ first pioneered 25 years ago, Israel is condemned at universities amid a rise in anti-Semitism for imposing an ‘interlocking matrix of oppression’ Two national student organization’s … Continue reading