Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: CAMERA on Campus
CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
JNS Young Jews address new campus threats at CAMERA’s annual student conference July 12, 2018 More than 80 students from nearly 70 campuses will be in Boston from July 29 to Aug. 1 for a high-level training conference on how … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Watchdog Group Urges US Public Broadcaster PBS to Amend Lesson Plan Featuring Palestinian Terrorists by Shiri Moshe September 15, 2017 A media watchdog group commended PBS this week for amending an online lesson plan for high schoolers on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, … Continue reading
Friends of #Palestine Society trap students attending CAMERA on Campus pro-Israel event at London University
ALGEMEINER Police Called to London University After Protesters Trap Attendees of Israel Event in Room by Rachel Frommer October 27, 2016 Police were called to University College London (UCL) on Thursday evening after anti-Israel protesters stormed an event organized by local pro-Israel … Continue reading
CAMERA ON CAMPUS by Chloé Simone Valdary April 27, 2015 Originally founded by myself and Maor Shapira, the third annual DYF Music Festival took place at Tulane University in collaboration with EMET for Israel groups TUSSI (Tulane University Students Supporting Israel) and the University … Continue reading