Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"