Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Technion
“NASA to build Israeli lobster-eye X-ray telescope to detect black holes, neutron stars and supernova shocks from International Space Station”
ISRAEL HAYOM Israeli researchers to take part in groundbreaking NASA project by Ilan Gattegno and Staff August 14, 2017 Researchers from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology have been selected to participate in a prestigious NASA Explorer’s Program concept … Continue reading
AMERICAN TECHNION September 2015 Close your eyes. Imagine the greatest natural landscapes in the world. What comes to mind? Most likely, you will picture looming mountains, raging seas, vast deserts, giant redwoods and other scenes of nature’s vast spaces, which … Continue reading
Passover Pesach 2015 Seder Rube Goldberg Machine from Technion in Israel Technion students get ready for Passover, the festival of freedom, and let their imagination run wild. Watch closely as this Rube Goldberg Machine created by students from the Faculties … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK by Peter Coy December 5, 2014 Here’s a little-told success story: Israeli Arabs, women in particular, have made huge strides over the past decade at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, better known as Israel’s answer to MIT. Among … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Shamah June 19, 2014 The nanotech-based detection system is ready for the market, based on the results of a study by researchers A cancer-detection technology that “sniffs out” malignant tumors is set to be commercialized, after … Continue reading