Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Michael Bay
Steyn: “13 Hours” focuses on heroism and sacrifice by men whom too many Americans have forgotten [VIDEO]
STEYN ONLINE 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi February 6, 2016 “…Glen Doherty was a singularly brave man. He was the guy who didn’t shrug “What difference does it make?” And so he made a difference: He…made it to the roof … Continue reading
Director Michael Bay Benghazi thriller “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” draws ire of Hillary supporters [VIDEO]
FREE BEACON Watch the New Trailer for Michael Bay’s Movie About the Benghazi Attack by Blake Seitz November 4, 2015 A second trailer for Michael Bay’s action thriller—or possibly documentary—about the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, … Continue reading