Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
- #UMich Prof #CheneyLippold "wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices"
- "Another cultural achievement of Obama was to destroy the last vestiges of a Democratic workers’ party of Humphrey, JFK, or even Bill Clinton and to replace it with a pyramidal party of the poor dependent on government entitlements and reparations, and a small, rich, and hip elite at the top"
Tag Archives: rial
REUTERS Iran currency extends record fall as U.S. sanctions loom by Staff July 29, 2018 Iran’s currency hit a new record low on Sunday, dropping past 100,000 rials to the U.S. dollar as Iranians brace for Aug. 7 when Washington … Continue reading