Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Keith Ellison
“The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics”
FREE BEACON Minnesota Dem Congresswomen-Elect: I Believe In, Support BDS Movement by Aryssa Damron November 12, 2018 Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar told Muslim Girl magazine that she “believes in and supports the BDS movement,” adding that she has fought to … Continue reading
Newly minted Congresswoman Tlaib “explicitly supports the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel and its replacement of a unitary Palestinian state”
BREITBART Democrat Rashida Tlaib Dances with Palestinian Flag at Victory Party by Joel B. Pollak November 7, 2018 Democrat Rashida Tlaib danced wearing the Palestinian flag at a victory party in Tuesday evening, after she won a largely uncontested race … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism and the silence of the left by John Kass March 6, 2018 …Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading