Most Clicked This Week
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
- ArchitectGuy housekeeping
- #UMich Prof #CheneyLippold "wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices"
- "No one should be surprised that attitudes towards the administration’s pro-Israel policies reflect partisan loyalties"
- #GoneViral Kiwi explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds [VIDEO]
- #WalkAway This video explains why I left the Democratic Party
- "The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords"
- Democrat and Republican priorities on Israel
Tag Archives: Keith Ellison
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism and the silence of the left by John Kass March 6, 2018 …Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
“The ADL isn’t wrong to say that Trump’s missed opportunities to denounce hate are a grave mistake, since moral leadership on such issues is part of the brief of any president”
NATIONAL REVIEW Who’s Encouraging Anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin February 17, 2017 …Those concerned about anti-Semitism need to lose their Trump tunnel vision and look at comments in a speech Representative Keith Ellison — the leading candidate for chair of … Continue reading