Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Keith Ellison
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism and the silence of the left by John Kass March 6, 2018 …Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
“The ADL isn’t wrong to say that Trump’s missed opportunities to denounce hate are a grave mistake, since moral leadership on such issues is part of the brief of any president”
NATIONAL REVIEW Who’s Encouraging Anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin February 17, 2017 …Those concerned about anti-Semitism need to lose their Trump tunnel vision and look at comments in a speech Representative Keith Ellison — the leading candidate for chair of … Continue reading
OBSERVER Ralph Nader Slams Keith Ellison for ‘Toning Down’ His Stance on Israel By Madina Toure January 22, 2017 Former Green Party presidential contender Ralph Nader accused Minnesota Congressman Keith Ellison yesterday of changing his stance on Israel to appease … Continue reading